Chapter 12. Blood Covered Hands

WARNINGS: Gerard kills basically every guy that talks to you, it's very bloody. The center of this is the I'm Not Okay music video highschool btw

Y/N POV
————————————————
Okay.
So I've been noticing something about my new Highschool.
It's so weird...
Every guy that's talked to me has disappeared.
Yeah it's crazy.

All except one.
His name's Gerard Way.
Funny name, I know.
But he's the only person who pays me any attention here.
And when I talk to him, he actually stops everything he's doing and listens to what I'm saying. He's basically my only friend.

So today, when we were outside of the school in the courtyard eating lunch, I asked him the the question a I've been itching to ask ever since Andrew disappeard.

"Gerard?" I asked, looking at him from my tray of slop from the cafeteria.
"Yes?" He looked at me and my gaze met his, his hazel eyes focused in mine.
Somebody could mistake his as empty, but I knew they weren't.
He's just had a hard life so far.

"Have you noticed that all the guys who have talked to me over the passed month have disappeared? And either end up in the news saying they got murdered, or nothing."

"I erm... Don't know why." He said simply, his eyes not showing any sign of sympathy or confusion.
"Oh okay..." I murmured kind of disappointed.
I thought he would know something about it, seeing how he was the last person to be seen with any of the guys.
Well, at least that's what everyone's been telling me.

"Oh okay." I stood up and he looked up at me from his spot on the grass. "Where're you going" he asked, seeming disappointed.

I pointed over at the new kid. he's only a freshman and the school board put me in charge of showing him around.
Surly nothing bad would happen to a Freshmen.
Plus, I'm a Sophomore.

I walked away from Gerard and over to where the kid was, he was looking at his watch while leaning against a tree.
"Hey!" I smiled and he glared at me from his watch.
"Who are you?"
"I'm gonna show you around, okay?" I smiled politely, because I know being at a new school is tough... Everybody's new.

"Okay." "What's your name?"
"Luke." He stated, standing up straight from the tree.
"Oh, I'm Y/n."
"That's a nice name."
"Thankyou."

So I showed Luke around the school, causing me to miss a couple of my classes. Specifically Geography and Arithmetic, which I dislike anyway.
He seemed like a pretty shitty person, despite whatever happened earlier when he called my name "nice".

So when the bell rang, Luke departed from me and my locker to go find his dad's car in the parking lot.
I have after school art group with Gerard and a couple other people in my grade.

The art room was close to the exit, where I assumed Luke just left.
When I walked into the room, I flicked on the light switch and I remembered that I used the last of the Apple Barrel paint last time I was here.
So I walked over to the closet in the corner where we keep the art supplies and I placed my hand on the cold door knob.
I opened the door and the light automatically switched on and what I saw made me sick.

Gerard looked at me with blood all over his uniform and he had a blood covered baseball bat in his left hand.
I swallowed the lump in my throat and noticed a body out of the side of my eye but I didn't dare look at it directly.
I stared at Gerard, not being able to pull my eyes off of him.

He dropped the bloody baseball bat in a pool of blood on the floor and I felt my eyes start glossing over and my lunch start to work it's way back up.

"Y/n," Gerard murmured and I started to feel the tears start running down my cheeks.
So he's been killing them.
He killed Andrew.
He killed Landon.
He killed Jacob.
He killed Johnnie.
He killed them. He killed them all.
Now Luke.

"GERARD WHAT THE HELL!?" I shouted, tears streaming down my cheeks and he stepped closer to me.
I closed my eyes, not really wanting to know what he's going to do.

I felt his hands covered in warm blood grab my upper arms then pull me closer to him.
I started crying into his blood stained uniform.
So many thoughts racing through my mind that I didn't care that I was alone in a storage closet with a murderer and a dead body.

"It's okay, sugar." His words rang in my head and something about them were comforting.
Well....
As comforting as a murderer could get.

I felt the warm blood on his shirt transfer to my cheek, but I didn't care.
I don't know why.

"I did it for you, sugar."
------------------------------------------------------