Chapter 11. Birthday Skype!

WARNINGS: None :)

Y/N POV
------------------------------------------------------
Today is my birthday!
Unfortunately, Gerard's on tour and can't be here for it.
Buuuuuuuuuut, I'm skyping him!
Well, technically he's skyping me.

Anyway, I just got home from Walmart, where I bought myself a huge box of chocolate.
I'm on my period okay? Don't judge me.
It's one of the really huge 3 pound Hershey bars. It's not like I would eat the whole thing at once...
Anyway, I tossed my car keys on the coffee table which had a lot of random junk on it.
I haven't bothered trying to clean it up because I don't really care right now.
I carried my plastic bag over to the couch with me then sat down and placed the bag in my lap.
It wasa total steal! Only 5 dollars for this huge chocolate bar!
Anyway, as I was gnawing on my oddly stiff chocolate, I looked at my phone to see the time.
Shit, I was supposed to be on Skype with Gerard 10 minutes ago...

I grabbed my computer after closing my flip phone (😭) and I opened my computer.
My background was a picture of Gerard and I from new years.
That was a couple years ago, when we first started dating.

AnyWHO, I typed in my password then went to the Skype app. I clicked on Gerard's contact and it started ringing until I saw his face.
It made me happy, like really happy. Between his concerts and my new job, we haven't has time to actually genuinely talk to each other lately.

He was lying on his bed in the tour bus I assume, facing me and smiling. He had a coffee next to him, so I assumed it was early where he's at.

"Hey babygirl!"

"Hey Gee."
I smiled and he was already smiling. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there." He murmured, his voiced laced with disappointment.
I didn't mind much, as long as I got to see his face.
"Well... I guess I'm okay with it like this." I murmured, glancing away from him for a second to his coffee.
"What time is it where you're at?" I asked, looking back at him curiously and he did something with his computer, looking the scope confused and he looked a bit funny. making me giggle abit.

"Early." He replied simply then I went ahead and told him that it's almost 12 AM where I'm at.

"Wow." He laughed, making me smile.
He's only been on tour for 3 months, but it feels like 3 years. And imagine life without hearing your lovers laugh for 3 months.

"What's that?"
"Chocolate." I replied, finally looking at the expiration date.
"Damn, it expired last month. No wonder it was so cheap." I laughed and he did the same.

We talked for awhile that night- well, night for me- but morning for him.
I think I ended up falling asleep while he left to go heat up his coffee.