Chapter 37. Bloody Angel

WARNINGS: murder, blood, you know- family friendly stuff

Y/N POV
----------------
It's a thunderstorm kind of night.
The power just went out down my whole street, so I'm in my/my parent's garage rummaging through boxes to find some candles to make some heat. Seeing how it's the middle of December.

I'm using my phone light at the moment. I opened up another cardboard box then viola, there's all the candles...
I grabbed a pack of tea lights, then turned to walk back inside- but I noticed the door was open.

I could've sworn that I shut it...

I decided to brush it off, it was probably Mom or Dad seeing if I'm okay or something... I don't know why they'd care though... Seeing how they never do.

I walked inside then kicked the door shut behind me, holding my phone to keep the hallway illuminated.
I heard a floorboard creak, which scared the living shit out of me and I almost screamed. But it came from my parent's room...
Meaning I seriously need to get in my room now because if they caught me awake this late- lets just say it'd be the end for me...

I pulled my sleeves back down to cover the bruises on my arms and also because it's cold as can be in this house.
As I was walking through the kitchen, I heard a scream but it immediately got muffled by something, making me almost jump out of fright.

Who the hell is screaming from my parent's room? It sounds like Dad, but... Why would he be screaming?
I ran into my parent's bedroom after bursting the door open.

My phone light illuminated the sight.
My boyfriend was standing over my parent's bed, his school uniform covered in blood as he looked down at the bloody corpses. My dad's face was covered by a pillow and my mother was face own on the bed- several bruises all over her arms and there was blood.
A lot of blood...

I looked at my boyfriend, Gerard, and he looked at me. Blood was pouring from his nose and his eye was black as he held a bloody baseball bat in his left hand, it was hanging by his left side. His long black hair was a mess, as of my parents tried to defend themselves- but even if they tried, they failed miserably.

"G-Gerard," I squeaked, starting to feel sick at the sight.
His head darted around and he started at me darkly then a evil, warm, smile appeared on his red lips.
"Hi, Sugar." He murmured with a perk in his voice that made it seem like he didn't just murder my parents.
"Why did you do this?" I asked nervously, starting to back away as he approached me. My back hit the closed door and I swallowed the lump in my throat when he got closer.

"Don't be afraid." He murmured, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. His hand was warm, probably because of the warm blood lathered on it.
"Why'd you kill them?"
"For you." He said darkly and I could just about almost hear my heart racing.

Gerard's the only one I've told about my parents. How abusive they are, how they hit me, how that's how I got all of these bruises on my arms.

It was like he could sense how afraid I was, so he pulled me closer, holding the back of my head and making me nuzzle my face in his blood covered shoulder.

"Don't be afraid, sugar. I'll keep you safe tonight and always." He whispered in my hair as I started crying.
------------------------------------------------------
Well shit, that was pretty dark for the first Boyfriend Gee X Reader in a while😃