Chapter 26. No One Can Hurt You (Dad Gee X Reader)

WARNINGS: Self Harm

Y/N POV
----------------
It's been around 3 months since Gera- I mean, Dad and Linds- I mean Mom, adopted me from the orphanage.

3 months since I last self harmed.
It's been fun living with my favorite people ever.
Bandit's only a few years old but she's super cute and adorable.

Sometimes when Dad leaves in the mornings, we like to sneak into his office and get sneak peaks at the comic panels.
Sometimes Mom catches us but she never tells dad, she actually joins us haha.

Anyway, today I was in Mom's special room she uses for art.
It's kind of like our room now that we paint in.
It's really fun.

Mom and Dad always get along.
They're always so in love and it makes me so happy to see them happy.

But today was different.
They were arguing all day.
It started in the morning with Mom asked Dad to take her car to Starbucks instead of his, which I guess pissed him off of something because he yelled at her and she yelled back in self defense.

For some reason I felt like I was the reason they were arguing so much today.

Anyway, I grabbed a paint brush from the small jar on the counter then dipped the tip of it in red paint.
I heard yelling from downstairs and it sounded like Mom and Dad again...

It's probably my fault they're arguing like this...
They probably never argued when it was just Bandit and them.

I felt my eyes start glossing over as the shouting got louder and the thoughts of self harming again grew larger in my mind.

The second I heard a door slam from downstairs, I realized that I'm going to do it now.
I'm going to get rid of myself.
I'm going to make Mom and Dad love each other again.
I'm going to make Bandit have her old parents back.

I threw my paint brush back in it's jar with the rest then ran out of Mom's art room.
I passed her in the hallway but we didn't say anything- not even exchange glances.

I walked into the huge bathroom.
I opened up the cabinet under the sink and grabbed my purple razor.

I rolled up my hoodie sleeves then heard another door slam and it was followed by a wince from my lips when I slashed the blade across my wrist.

It stung but it served me right.
I slashed it again, and again, and again until I lost count.
I was crying on the bathroom floor mutilating my arm with a razor.
The door burst open and my head jerked up to see who it was...

Bandit.
No no no!
"Y/n, what're you do-" "It's- it's um- it's okay, Bandit!" I rambled nervously- starting to feel even worse that my little sister is seeing this.

She stared at me wide eyed, "DADD-" "NO BANDIT!" I screeched and she ran out of the door frame probably to get either mom or dad.
Bandit was worried, obviously and she wanted help. She wasn't trying to be a brat or anything.
She was probably just scared...

I scrambled to my feet and my blood was all over my clothes as I rushed to the door to try and shut it.
The second I tried slamming it, Dad pushed it back open and my eyes went wide.
Dear God, he'd be so disappointed if he knew what I've been doing.
I think he already knows though, because his eyes darted to my wrist.

I saw his exhausted eyes start glossing over and his face was wearing a stern worried look.
"Dad, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I-"
"Y/n, why?"
He asked, looking up at me and I bit my lip to keep me from crying.
Bandit ran in, "OUT!" Dad snapped at her and slammed the door.
He literally never yells at us.

His eyes found me again and he looked terribly worried then before he could say anything, I burst into tears.
He probably wants to send me back to the orphanage.