Chapter 21. We'll Be Alright

WARNINGS: Errrmmm... Your mom?

Y/N POV
----------------
Gerard's been through a lot the passed month.
Mcr breaking up, us loosing a baby, and his depression has been a dick 10 times worse than a few months ago.
So I don't really mind the fact that his appearance has changed much- but more his personality.

I mean, the miscarriage is beating both of our asses but he's taking it really hard.

"Gee?" I murmured, my head on his shoulder from behind.
"What?" He asked and stopped sketching in a comic book.
"It's really late."
"I know."
"Are you coming to bed now?" I murmured, wrapping my arms slowly around his neck.

"I'm kind of busy, sugar." He murmured, he sounded absolutely exhausted.
"I know but you should probably come to bed now." I stated, nuzzling my nose in the side of his warm neck.

"I'll be there soon."
"Okay."

It was probably about 1:30 AM when Gerard finally came in the bedroom.
"You took forever." I said sarcastically as he crawled under the covers next to me.
"I know. I had a lot to finish." He stated, lying next to me and wrapping his arms around me.
I shifted around on my side to face him.

I made out his face in the dim light of the moon pouring through the curtains.
I placed my hand on his cheek, his skin warm and soft under my hand.

"Gee?" I whispered, running my fingers through his long brown hair to push it out of his face.
His eyes looked in mine and for a second I didn't want to say anything, but rather enjoy his presence.

"You uh... You're kind of worrying me, dear." I murmured, stopping running my fingers through his hair and just making eye contact.
He seemed disappointed when I said that, "Oh."
"I mean... I just want you to be okay. I- I know people have different ways of coping with things but... I kind of want you to talk to me." I said nervously and he nodded then started drawing shapes on my back with his finger tips.

"I don't mean to be distant."
"I don't either." I murmured, knowing I've probably been the same lately also.
"You know I still love you right? More than anything?"
"Yeah... I love you too." I smiled weakly, doing the thumb thing and he smiled at me.

"I mean... At least we still have each other."

"Yeah. We better always."

"We will." I murmured, taking my hand away and nuzzling my face the side of his neck.
I didn't really want to talk about it anymore anyways.

Seeing how, well, it'll be okay.
I mean, as long as I have Gerard it'll be okay.
It'll all be okay.
-----------------------------------------------------