Chapter 43. Hesitant Alien

WARNINGS:

Y/N POV
————————————————

I slowly open my eyes, feeling the warmth of clothes on my face. As I start to adjust to the dim light, I realize I'm not alone.

I'm wrapped in the comforting embrace of Gerard- the alien guy, his arms holding me close.

I can feel his steady heartbeat against my back, like a lullaby that instantly puts me at ease and makes me tired.

I take a moment to soak in the sight of him, his messy orange hair falling across his forehead, his peaceful expression as he sleeps.

It's in moments like these that I can't help but feel incredibly lucky to have him in my life.

I shift slightly, trying not to disturb him, but he stirs awake, his eyes fluttering open. A soft smile spreads across his face as he sees me looking at him. "Morning, beautiful," he whispers, his voice filled with warmth.

His breath wasn't HAWT though, aliens have notice morning breath.

I can't help but blush at his words, feeling my heart swell with love for this amazing person lying beside me. We stay like that for a while, just enjoying the simple pleasure of being in each other's arms, not needing any words to express how much we care.

I pulled my arm up from under the soft and warm covers then ran my fingers through his orange hair.
He smiled softly at that action, though I wanted to put my arm back under the covers because it was cold- I liked seeing him like this more.

"You're cold, put your arm back under." He murmured, holding my wrist and putting my arm back under the covers and I frowned.

We've been married for a few weeks, I've know him about 8 months.
He can like, read my mind...
Only sometimes though, and it's really weird.

I mean like... He IS an alien but still....

We're in a rocket ship- well.... His rocket ship.
With his friend Lola.
He keeps telling me that we're going back to his home planet. I don't really get the whole galaxy thing, he's always telling me about it though.

So I guess I know more now than I did before about the galaxies and stuff. Not as much as him, though.

"Y/n?" Gerard asked, calling me back from my thoughts and I looked back at him.
"Yea?" I asked snaking my arm around his neck and messing with his hair some more.

"You look beautiful in the morning." He murmured, making me blush and smile s bit.
"Sorry." I giggled and he frowned, "Why?" "I don't know, I smiled randomly." I giggled and I heard him chuckle, making me smile even more.

I really love him. I never knew I could love an alien.... But here I am.

"I love you, Gee." "I love you too, beautiful." He hummed, tracing his fingers through my hair, making me smile at his soft and warm touch.
------------------------------------------------------

Scrumptious