Chapter 41. The Emo Parade

WARNINGS: None

Y/N POV
————————————————
I coughed up ashes as I stood up.

The last thing I remember was being thrown off a bridge- or maybe I jumped... I dunno.

Buy there's ashes falling from the grey sky as I looked around. I don't know where I'm at.

It has a depressing and gloomy feel, but I started to figure it out once I hear noise.

The noise was coming closer, so I turned my head towards it in hopes to see what it is.

Far out in the distance I was able to make out a black and white parade float. There was a crowd, moving along with it as it drew closer.

Soon it was only a hundred feet away and I got scared so I jumped behind the bench behind me.

I mean... There's not really anything else to hide behind.

As it got closer, to the point it was right infront of me; I was able to make out the figures of four men.

They were dressed in black parade uniforms and one had a huge afro (which looked fabulous) and one had oddly white hair. Not old people white hair, but more like dyed white hair.

"Gerard?" A short one of the men asked into their microphone and the white hair duded stopped his singing about his father taking him to a parade when he was a young boy, then looked at the short man.

"What?" "There's a new one." Short man pointed over at me and I looked at them nervously, still hiding behind the bench.

White hair, I assume Gerard, stepped down from the parade float and walked infront of the bench that I'm still behind.

"Don't be afraid," he said calmly and held out his hand for me and I looked up at him hesitantly.
"Where am I?"
"The Black Parade." He said elegantly, his posture oddly fixed as I looked up at him still hesitantly.

He seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

He held his hand out, his skin was oddly pale- kind of like that of a vampire but I placed my hand in his anyway.

He pulled me up then kissed my knuckles, which made me horny. Just kidding, it made me blush kinda- even though there's a strange emo man kissing my hand and I don't even know who the fuck he is.

"Welcome to the black parade." He said and I looked around, still confused as to what the hell a black parade is.

"What... What is it?"
"This is were the dead come in the afterlife." He stated and my eyes went wide.

I'm dead? Where's my parents? Are they okay? Shit, they must be worried sick! Or maybe they're not... No I bet they are...

"My- my parents, what about my parents? Are they okay? What's happening I-" "Sugar, calm down. It's okay. You're parents are fine." The Parade Master told me, his hand now on top of mine.

Very ✨frisky✨ he is for a dead man.... Very frisky I say.
I mean, I didn't have a problem with it or anything- I mean...
He is really fucking hot.

"But I- I left them I. I can't, they probably hate me now! I-" I was inerupted by tears starting the stream down my cheeks and the parade guy pulled me closer to him by my hand and let me wrap my arms around him.

I don't really care that I don't know him, I just wanted a hug really.
I was really confused, not to mention it's hella cold here tbh.

Parade guy hugged me back and let me cry into his uniform for a minute before I pulled away.
"I'm sorry." I rambled nervously and he smiled warmly at me, "It's okay." He said softly.

"AYE! WHO WE GOT HERE?!" I heard someone shout and I looked behind Parade guy and the short one was standing there along with afro guy.

"What's your name?" The afro guy asked me politely, "Y-Y/n." I stuttered, still in shock kind of.

"Oh, I'm sorry." The maim guy said and I looked back at him, "I'm Gerard."
After we finished introducing ourselves, we long lived in the Black Parade.

Gerard and I got married and Fuuuuuuucked.
------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for that terrible ending. It's 5 AM on a school night....