Chapter 19. When September Ends

WARNINGS: Some depressing ass shit. I suggest listening to wmuwse by Greenday while reading to make the burn sting harder.

GERARD POV
————————————————
"We deeply apologize, we can't find her."

The words rang in my head like Frank's moans on a Saturday night echoing down the hall from his room.

The words haunted me, like little ghosts that creep in the corner of my mind and keep me awake all night. Whispering things in my ear.

It's been a month.
A whole month since Y/n left.

I don't know if she broke up with me or what.
The guys say she would never, but that's the only thing that makes sense.
She left simply with no note, no text, no call, no words no anything.
I woke up and she wasn't next to me.

How we drift so far away from where we were the night before, I don't know.
I don't know why she'd leave.
We've been together 7 years.
7 Years.
And we were happy together.
At least I thought we were.

She just simply went missing. Nobody's heard from her and I've been searching high and low for her.
I just... Maybe I wasn't good enough for her- maybe she finally realized that.

Maybe she got scared or something.
I don't know...

Summer was amazing with her, she went on tour with us and we had an amazing time all in all.
Frank taught her how to play guitar, Ray showed her how to properly roll a joint and I got engaged to her.
She said she couldn't wait until we were "officially" married.
Why she left then? That's why I wonder if she was scared or something.
Now it's September.
I wish I could forget her.

I wish I could see her again, hold her again, feel her again.
But that would never happen.

Every time I remember when we'd argue, it hurt even worse.
How I ever could take her for granted, I don't know.

Right now I'm in a bar.
Drinking is the only way to ease the pain.
Frank told me to move on, but I could never.
I mean, I'm trying- but I won't be able to.

I heard the door to the bar swing open and I turned my head away from my drink and thoughts and turned to see who it was.

A woman in a skirt and what looked like a uniform.
Low black pigtails brushed her shoulders, she looked a bit like
Y/n.

Well, I think every woman looks like Y/n.

6 YEARS LATER GERARD POV
————————————————
"Gerard?" I heard Lindsay and I looked up at her from where I'm playing with Bandit on the floor.

"Yeah?"
"Someone's here to see you." She said, her voice sounded slightly confused, which worried me kind of.

I seriously hope it's not Frank coming to have sex or anything. The man has to understand that I have a family now and that we can't be fuck buddies anymore.

I stood up and Bandit looked up at me with a frown.
"Here, mummy will play." Lindsay smiled at Bandit and Bandit squealed, making Lindsay and I both smile.

I walked out of Bandit's room and into the living room to see whose here.

My eyes fell on her.

Y/n.
------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHA FUCKERS, I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFF HANGER LMAAAOOOOOOO