Chapter 17. "I Don't Know if I Should Smile or Cry"

WARNINGS: None :)

Y/N POV
----------------
I walked over to Gerard who was playing Overwatch or something on his computer.
I poked his shoulder and he took off his headset.

"Gee?"

"Yea?"

"I got you something." I stated, masking the overwhelming feeling of nervousness with a smile.

"Oh?" He turned to me and I nodded then pushed some of his hair out of his face to see his hazel eyes.
He smiled at me, making me smile also.
I love him.

"Y/n?" "Oh yeah, sorry." I broke eye contact then handed him a thing of ranch dressing.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" He gave me the bitch face.
"I known I'm over-" "Gerard no." I laughed then made him take it.
"It's not that." I stated, quickly pecking him on the lips to make him sure that it's not what he thinks.

"Open the cap." I said when I pulled away and he shot me a glance before opening the ranch.

He looked at me, smiling sarcastically when he opened it, making me giggle.

"WOW Y/n. RANCH DRESSING." He said sarcastically, sniffing it and making me laugh.

"Look at the cap." I giggled nervously and he furrowed his brows before looking at it.

I chewed on my bottom lip nervously, kind of wanting to crawl in a hole and die because I have no idea how he's going to react.
After all, the only time when we ever talked about kids was when mcr was together and he made it clear that he didn't want kids at that point in his life.

He looked at the cap closer then his eyes darted to me and I smiled nervously.
"You're pregnant?"
"Yea." I squeaked nervously and he stared at me seriously for a couple minutes then smiled.
Making me more confused.

"You're happy?" I asked nervously and he nodded, standing up then walking closer to me and he pulled me in his arms.

"Gee, are you joking?" "No." He murmured, running his fingers through my hair.

"I don't know of I should smile or cry." He murmured, his voice cracking at the end which made me smile.

"You're really happy?" "Yes. Are you serious? We're having a baby?" He rambled, pulling away from me then holding my shoulders and looking into my eyes seriously and I nodded while smiling.

"God, I love you Y/n Way."

"I love you too Gerard Way."

"And smol Way."