Chapter 16. Little Killjoy

WARNINGS: None
Btw, Y/K/N means your killjoy name.
And your daughter's name is Bandit still.

PARTY POV
————————————————
"Have you seen Bandit?" I asked Ghoul, who was under the trans am.
"No." He repeated back and I furrowed my brows at him, kind of confused.
I haven't seen Bandit since this morning and it's going into dusk and I'm worried that Bl/Ind might have her if I can't find her.

"Have you seen her?"
"Last time I saw her, she was with Grace outside of the diner."
He replied, followed by a casual "fuck" when I assume he dropped a wrench on his face.
I turned and walked out of the garage then out of the diner.
Grace wasn't there.
Neither was Bandit, which just peaked my worry also.

When I became a father, I had no idea that it would make me this worried over a life that isn't even mine.
I mean, I worry for Y/n, but God nothing like I worry about Bandit.
Bandit's only 4, she doesn't know right from wrong yet or what's dangerous and what's not.

I walked inside of the diner and sat on a table top, thinking of where she could be.
I've look in Y/k/n, Bandit and I's room, Ghoul's room, Star's room, Kobra's room, the kitchen, the booths, the garage, outside of the diner....
There's no where else to look.

God, what kind of father am I? Don't know where my own daughter is.

"DADDY!" My head snapped up at the sound of Bandit's voice and she was looking up at me from where she's standing on the floor.

There was ketchup lathered in her hair as she smiled up at me proudly.

"Sweetheart, why do you have ketchup in your hair?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"I look like you now, daddy!" She smiled happily and I sighed then looked at her in disapproval.
"What?" Her smile faded and I gave her a serious look.

"You can't put ketchup in your hair, sweetie."
"B-but..." Her eyes started glossing over and I started to feel like shit.

I slid down from the tabletop then knelt down to be her level and she wrapped her little arms around my neck and burst into tears.

I rubbed her back then picked her up, "Hey, hey, stop crying for a minute." I murmured and she did as told, wiping her nose on my shoulder.

"Daddy doesn't mean to be mean, he just wants to tell you that it's not okay to put ketchup in your hair."

"But I wanted to look like you." She whined, sniffling and it broke my heart even more.

The door to the diner burst open and Ghoul smiled at me sloppily.

"Ghoul, please don't kiss daddy again. Mommy doesn't like it."