Part-2

RILEY'S POV

"Hey, Alice".She looked at me signaling to continue"I'm going to accept it".She raised an eyebrow as if asking me to elaborate. I sighed "Her job application"."Are you sure?" she asked."Yeah, I mean she's an amazing surgeon, and she'll be really good for this hospital"." Are you trying to convince me or yourself?"."what do you mean?" I asked. " I mean are you sure you're not just letting her in because of your feelings for her?" she teased.

"Shut up, it's for the hospital," I said annoyed. I still have feelings for her but it's not a lie that she's an amazing surgeon. After all, I'm here because of her.

"Just inform her that she is accepted".

"Okay, sure," she said smirking. "Uh! get lost"."What are you going to do once she's here?" she asked."What does that mean?" I asked confused. "Oh please! I know you enough to know that something is going on inside that head of yours?". Sometimes I get chills because of how well she knows me. "Nothing," I said slightly smirking."And here's that evil smirk now I know you're up to something"

"Why are you here again?" I asked."Because you haven't answered yet"."Get out before I throw something at you". She went out but not before smirking again. I groaned in frustration.

A week later

My office door opened and I know it's Al because she's the only one who can burst into my office at anytime.

"Ri?"I looked up at her.

"Alexia is here".

"Send her in"she looked at me confused.

I rolled my eyes and passed a contract to her she went through it and her lips curled into an evil smile.

"I was right when I said you're up to something, I'll send her in" I just smiled.

After almost 10 minutes my office door opened and  Alexia came into my office with Al. And I have to say she is looking sexy as ever she is wearing a black pencil skirt and a white blouse looking professional but also hot. I had to tear my eyes away to look at her face, and then my eyes met with her grey ones and almost got lost in them. she cleared her throat.

Unfortunately, Alice noticed me checking her out and looked at me smirking  "This is the director of this hospital" she said. "I'll leave you two to it," she said almost laughing. I smirked ever so slightly and she went out but not before mouthing 'enjoy'.

I finally looked at Alexia I noticed that she did not recognize me. I'm a little hurt but I just brushed it off and decided to use it to my advantage. 

"Hi, I am Riley Walker, Nice to meet you," I said while taking my hand out. A look crossed her face but she soon composed herself and said "I'm Alexia Wilson, Nice to meet you too" while taking my hand. I held her hand for just a little longer than I should and then let it go.

"Let's sign your agreement ". I said while giving her the contract, I showed Alice. She took it "sure". She was about to read it but I interrupted "Here's the pen" I said. She took it.

She was about to read it again. But I said, "Ms. Wilson, I don't have all day, can you hurry?" I said a bit harshly. She looked at me unfazed and leaned on the desk and I did everything in my power not to gulp, she signed it all the while keeping eye contact. Now I was getting a little nervous she has this effect on me but I didn't let it show. After signing, she handed me the agreement. I smirked seeing she fell into the trap. 

I walked to her and said "Kiss me," while looking straight into her grey eyes.

Chuckling she said, " Sorry, Ms.Walker but I'm not interested".

I walked close to her now she was trapped between me and my desk I leaned down and got closer to her ear and said "I am not asking"almost in a whisper. 

She looked at me like I lost my mind "Ms.Walker, I'm seriously not interested " she said while pushing me lightly to get me away from her. But I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me. Now our bodies were touching and I was looking at her with lust in my eyes." Ms.Walker, let go of me" she yelled.

I let her go and said," Do you have 100 million dollars?"

She looked at me confused and I handed her the agreement she read it and her eyes widened in horror.

"Never thought that someone could play your trick back on you, right?"

She looked at me confused until the realization hit her"Riley?"

"Yes, Doctor?" I asked smirking.

She just stared at me shocked.

"Now can I get my kiss?" I said getting close to her.

____________________________________

What do you guys think will happen now?