Part-52

Chapter 52

Ari's POV

I landed in New York and went to Riley's penthouse. Yup, like always I have access to her house and I also have a room here. We all do me, Liv, Alice. Everyone.

And yeah she does own a penthouse. She's like in the top 100 rich people of the world.

I freshened up and waited for Ri to get home. I cooked dinner and heard the elevator door open.

I decided to tell her I'm here. I just reached near the elevator when someone tackled me down.

"Ouch…" I cried. "Ari? What are you doing here?" She asked shocked and confused.

"Quite a way to greet me, Huh?"

"Sorry, about that but you should've tell me, you'll be hear. Then I wouldn't have tackled you to the floor" she said.

I rolled my eyes and said "I made dinner". She smiled at this, she loves my cooking but I don't like to cook much.

I served us and we started to eat "Did Alice called you here?" Riley asked looking at me.

"Yeah, she did" I replied she nodded and went back to eating.

After we finished, I  took a bottle of wine out of her stack and took her to balcony. Where she has set a lot of things.

She has always loved terrace, balconies, gardens and beaches. "Let's drink a lot" I said putting wine in the glasses.

I handed her one glass and took a sip from mine. "When are you going to propose Alice?" Riley asked and I choked.

"What?" I asked and she just smile mischievously.

"When are you planning to propose Alice?" She repeated.

"We've just started to date, what do you think?" I said.

"I think you should propose her. Cuz, both of you have loved each other for a while now and don't even try to deny it. It's not like I haven't noticed you two eye fucking each other several times a long ago before you started dating" she said teasingly in a way that you'll think she's way too much satisfied with her life.

"Yeah, I'll think about it. But enough about my love life now let's talk about yours" I said.

"What do you wanna know?" She asked.

"Everything"

"I'm pretty sure Alice already filled you in on everything that's why you're here" she said.

"Not everything. Not the last conversation you had with Alexia before you left and I am assuming a lot was missing from what reached me" I said.

"Okay, so here it is…" She told me the rest of the things and my jaw clenched.

"I'm going to kill that bitch" I said through gritted teeth.

She chuckled and said "There's no need to. I'm already done with her"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah" she said.

"I'm pretty sure you've gone through this phase before and you still didn't let go of that bitch" I said.

"Before now, I never said that I'm done with her but now I am saying and I am really done with her"

She said and I hugged her.

"When is Liv coming?" Ri asked.

"Oh, fuck" I exclaimed.

"What?" She asked confused.

"None of us told Liv and she'll be angry as hell if we didn't tell her"  I said.

"Yeah, she'll be. So call her" she said smiling.

"You should call her" I said and she looked at me confused.

"You know, you and Liv are perfect for each other" I said.

She sighed "Look Ari, I just finished things with Alexia I'm still getting myself together so, it'll be unfair to ask Liv to put up with all this shit. Maybe somewhere in the future if she wants to but right now, I don't think I have the energy to go through that"

I nodded "Call her and go to sleep. I am also going to sleep" she said and walked to her room.

I'm going to kill Alexia. She said she would leave as soon as she gets the contract.

Flashback

I went in Riley's room in penthouse. I know she keeps her papers here in her locker or in the hospital in her office.

I looked in the locker and there was no sign of contract in there. It's in the hospital. I went to hospital and entered her office.

Alice told me she's in a surgery. I asked for Riley's keys yesterday. And she gave them to me without asking anything.

I looked into her office locker and there it is. I took the contract and left the other things as it is.

I went to Alexia's office and opened the door without knocking. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I put the contract on her desk "Here's your contract now get out of Riley's life"

"I will" she said and I went out.

End of Flashback