Part-22

Chapter 22

"Are you alright?" Someone said placing their hand on my shoulder.

I jumped and turned around "Gosh, you scared the hell out of me".

Anna laughed and said, " You should have seen your face". "It's not funny".

" Oh, trust me it is".

I stuck my tongue out at her. Her laughter subsided and she asked, "Are you okay?". " Y-yeah".

"You know, you don't know how to lie," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It means tell me, what's bothering you". " It's nothing, besides I need to handle it myself. It's my fault, that I'm in this mess" I mumbled the last part.

"Let's go," she said grabbing my hand.

"Where?" I asked. "To my office, you're telling me everything," she said.

"But..". " NO, Buts you're coming and that's final".

We went to get office "sit," she said.

We both sat on the couch in her office.

"Now tell me, what's wrong?"

"Look I…I can't tell you" I said scratching my neck.

"Is it about Alexia?" She asked.

My eyes immediately went to hers "So, I'm right" I nodded.

"Is it about the contract?" She asked.

"You know about it?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"She's my best friend. Do you really think I wouldn't know about it" she asked.

"So, tell me what is about the contract that's bothering you?". " Every fucking thing".

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow "Are you not comfortable with it?" She asked.

"Why in the world would I be comfortable with someone sexually harassing me?"

"Wow, it's a first" she said surprised. "What do you mean?". " It means usually interns are way too much comfortable with this, I mean Alexia is hot" she explained.

Now that I think about it Alexia is hot. Her big grey eyes, straight nose, plump lips, porcelain white skin. The way her hips move when she walks.

"EARTH TO RILEY" Anna said. I jumped a bit and said "Huh?"

"You got lost". " Yeah, sorry about that".

"Hey, do you know? How can I get out of this fucking contract?" I asked.

"Are you telling me to betray my best friend?" She asked teasingly.

"No, I'm telling you to help me" I said rolling my eyes. She chuckled and said "Unfortunately, no I don't. But seeing how desperate you are to get out of this contract, I'm sure you must have tried your best to find a way but failed".

" Yeah, I have spent the past three months trying to get out of this" I sighed.

I can ask ari's help and I know she will do anything to get me out of this contract, But I don't wanna trouble her. It's my fault. I should have been more careful.

We sat there silently. "I should go, she gave me 5 cases to study by tomorrow"

"Holy hell, that's a lot" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me how much of a bitch your best friend is".

She chuckled and said " I kind of expected her to crush you like this"

"Care to elaborate, why you thought so?"

"I thought you should knew that this will happen when you were dancing so closely with Ella"

"What does Ella has to do with this? And you were there last night?" I asked confused. "Alexia, don't like to share. And yes I was there when Alexia dragged you with her"

I ignored her comment and asked

"She don't like to share  And I need to care about it because?"

She rolled her eyes and said "Because she's your boss and you're in a fucking agreement with her".

I rolled my eyes and said " Like I care"

She laughed and said"Now go and prepare the damn report, before she put your head at stake"

" Yeah Yeah, thanks for reminding me" I said sarcastically.

After that, I went to common room. And started working at the report.

I looked at the time and it was a little over 7am. I sighed looking at the time.

Since yesterday, I only got up from this spot a few times. Twice to eat something and the rest of the times for rest room.

I gathered my things and assembled the pages of my report. I got up and headed towards Dr.Wilson's office.

I reached there and knocked on the door. "Come in" she said and I went in.