Part-13

Chapter 13

As we were eating suddenly someone knocked at her office door "Come in" she said.

And Dr.Wilson came in. Uh oh.

She looked at me and Anna, at first she was confused but then confusion turned into anger.

"I'm assuming that you have rewritten the report since you're having this little date of yours" she hissed.

"You said that you want it by 7, it's only 6 now, you'll get your report on time," I said eating my food.

Anna looked at me and Dr.Wilson confused.

Dr.Wilson just glared at me and went out.

"What was that about?" Anna asked.

"She wanted me to prepare the report I prepared the other day again, And since I have it in my laptop and it will only take 20 minutes to reassemble it so I spent the day with you".

" You know, you've lots of guts to do this but be careful cuz Alexia will not go easy on you after this," she said smirking.

I just shrugged and continued eating my food. After I finished I got up "I should go, cuz if she didn't get that report by 7, she will kill me".

" Yeah, you should".

After that, I took my laptop out of the locker printed the pages, prepared the file, and went towards Dr.Wilson's office.

After reaching outside her office I looked at the time it was 6:56. I knocked on the door. But she didn't answer. I knocked again but again she didn't answer. She is definitely inside cuz I can hear footsteps, from inside.

Maybe she is changing or something. I should wait. After 5 minutes I knocked on the door "Come in" she said and I went inside. She was sitting on her chair.

"Here is your report," I said holding the file towards her.

She looked at the file for a split second

"You're late," she said.

I looked at my watch and it was 7:04. Is she serious? "I'm not late, you didn't let me in," I said trying to calm myself.

"I don't know what you're talking about, you're obviously late" she started simply.

"Okay, even if I'm late it doesn't matter. You wanted the report so here it is".

" I wanted it at 7, not now". Is she fucking kidding me?

I went towards her and leaned on her chair putting my hands on both sides of the chair.

"What's your fucking problem?" I said angrily. She just smirked and got up from her chair and started to walk towards me, on instinct I started to back up.

Soon my back hit the wall, she came incredibly close to me and ran her index finger on my face smirking, and said "You".

I just stared at her confused, and she started to lean in, her eyes fixed on my lips when I noticed that she had no intention of stopping.

I slightly pushed her before our lips could touch, walked out of the office, and went straight to the Terrace.

I ran a hand through my hair. God, this woman is making me go nuts.