Part-27

Chapter 27

Riley's POV

It's been two months since that night. I've stopped resisting against Dr.Wilson. I just let her do whatever she wants. But surprisingly she would just kiss me every now and then.

She has not tried to do anything more. Almost as if she regret that night. But it can't be true. If she truly regretted it, she would have at least said anything about it, right? Well, Whatever.

I haven't talked to Ella since our kiss. Even though Dr.Wilson has stopped bothering me to a certain extent. She still crushes me with the workload.

I've also become the second surgeon of Dr.Wilson for most surgeries. Right now, I'm going to Dr.Wilson's office. I reached there and knocked on the door "Come in". I went in " I've checked on the patient from bed no 27. His vitals are normal but he's still unconscious".

"Here prepare a report on these," she said handing me 6 case files. Are you fucking kidding me? I bit my tongue and decided not to say anything.

"Okay," I said and went out of her office. I went to Anna's office and knocked "Come in".

" Hi, mind if I spend some time here?"

"No, I don't but Alexia will". I rolled my eyes and said, " She won't ask for me till tomorrow".

"And why is that?" I dropped the folders of cases on her desk. "Looks like you're gonna get crushed"

"Oh, I already am" I huffed and sat across her. "So, why are you here?"

"Just wanted to say goodbye before dying"

"Oh, yeah?". " Yeah".

"So, how's Alexia's behavior with you nowadays?" She asked

"She's been bothering me a little less these past two months, but she has been giving me so much work, that I'm tired".

" Come to think of it she's still a bitch" I added.

"Hey that's my best friend you're talking about"

"So what? Just because she's your best friend doesn't mean I need to sugar coat my words"

"Just go and prepare the report".

" Yeah Yeah, I'm going".

After that I spent the whole day and night working on the report.

In the morning, I went to bathroom to freshen up. 'Gosh, I'm looking like a zombie' I thought.

It's because of countless sleepless nights. And even after being awake for so much time, I only get a few hours of sleep. 'I wanna sleep so bad but I can't'.

Let's just get this day over with. I went to Dr.Wilson's office and knocked on the door. "Come in"

I walked to her desk and put the file on her desk."Go and prepare the O.R".

"Okay" I went out of her office and prepared the O.R. Like usual, I'm the second surgeon.

After the surgery, I can barely stand. But nonetheless, I went to Dr.Wilson's office. "Go and make rounds" she said.

I nodded.

After making rounds, I was going to Dr.Wilson's office when I saw Ella coming towards me. What should I do? Before I could think of anything, she was standing in front of me. "Hi".

" Hey" Gosh, this is awkward.

"How have you been?"

"Could have been better, what about you?"

"I'm fine". I nodded

" Why didn't you contact me again?" She asked.

"Umm…I've been extremely busy".

" It explains the bags under your eyes".

"You can blame the bitch of my boss for it".

" Come to think of it, you never told me what's your relation with Dr.Wilson".

"I don't think even God can answer it" I mumbled.

" Huh?"

"Nothing, it's just…it's really complicated".

" So let's be friends, until you sort this complication out".

"Okay".

" So, friends?" She said taking her hand out for shake.

"I don't shake hands with my friends".

" Oh, Umm….Okay"

"I hug them" I said pulling her into a hug.

"You could've just told me, if you wanted a hug" she said playfully.

"Oh, shut up" I said rolling my eyes.

"So, when are we going to hang out again?" She asked.

"When satan give me off for a few hours"

"Satan?"

"I call Dr.Wilson Satan, cuz she plays the same role in my life, of a Satan".

" You're unbelievable".

"I'm going now, before Satan finds her way to me".

" Okay, see ya"

I turned the corner and saw Dr.Wilson coming towards me. "You're coming with me, for a surgery". " But you didn't inform me about it beforehand".

"It's an emergency". " Okay"