Part-30

Chapter 30

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I freshened and went to cafeteria to get something to eat. I decided to get some sandwiches and milkshake. I sat on an empty table.

After a few minutes, Ana sat in the chair in front of me. "Hi" she said.

"Hey".

"Are you alright?" She asked. "Yeah, I am". "Why were you crying yesterday? Is it because of something Alexia did? If it is, I swear I'm gonna…" I interrupted her. "No, Dr.Wilson did nothing wrong. It's my mistake, I snapped at her for no reason. She didn't even said anything".

I explained. Anna looked at me shocked "Now, I really think something is wrong with you".

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You're defending Alexia, instead of complaining about how much of a bitch she is".

I rolled my eyes at this "I'm not an assh*le who can't admit her own mistake, besides I don't complain that much" I mumbeld the last part.

"Sure, whatever sails your boat" she said. I decided not to say anything else about this matter. We spent the whole time, talking about things.

After having breakfast, I made my way towards Dr.Wilson's office. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door "Come in" I went inside.

"Go and make the rounds" Dr.Wislon said. I stood there, wanting to apologize but not knowing how to.

"What is it?" She asked without looking up from the file. "Umm… I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that." I said looking down.

"Don't worry about it and go" she said softly just like yesterday. I nodded and went out of her office.

After making rounds, I went to Dr Wilson's office "Come in" I went in.

"Here, Surgery is in 3 hours" I took the file and went out.

I walked to the common room and started to go over the file. It's a small surgery, I can easily study it in a hour. I wonder why Dr.Wislon gave me 3 hours to study this.

I hope it's not because of yesterday. After studying the case, I still had 2 hours before I had to prepare for the surgery. So, I decided to find a method to do the case Dr.Wislon told me to do again yesterday. After spending the whole two hours, I still can't find a suitable solution for it.

It's time to prepare the O.R for the surgery so, I decided to leave it as it is for the time being. I went to prepare the O.R.

After surgery, I went to Dr.Wilson's office. And she said that I can go home. Finally, I can go home.

I went to parking and unlocked my bike. It's been forever since I rode it. I started the bike and went home.

I haven't been here in a while week. I jumped on my bed and went to sleep.