Part-25

Chapter 25

Alexia's POV

I'm sitting at my office, looking at Riley, she was sleeping peacefully on my office couch. After coming, Riley fell asleep. I didn't know she was virgin. I wonder why a pretty girl like her didn't get with anyone.

I got up from my desk and kneeled besides the couch. I brushed a few strands away from her face. She's so beautiful. I smiled looking at her, knowing how much she hates me.

I know what I did is wrong, and I shouldn't have tricked her into signing that contract but I just couldn't resist her.

When I saw her with Ella that day, and how much openly she was flirting with her I just couldn't control myself. I always kept a contract in my office and I tricked Riley into signing it. I want to but I just can't bring myself to regret it.

A knock interrupted me from my thoughts. "Come in" I said. And went to sit on my desk.

Ana came in. She stopped for a second looking at Riley.

She sat across me her brows furrowed in confusion "Did you have sex with her?" she asked skipping pleasantries and looking at me with a dissatisfied look.

"Yeah, I did" I said looking at her. "And I'm pretty sure you didn't ask for her consent".

" No, I didn't" I said emotionlessly, but from the inside I regretted that. she sighed and said "Alexia, what will happen once she wakes up? how will she take it?"

"I don't care what will happen or how she'll take it" Do I really don't? she sighed "Alexia for once don't be a bitch. She's not like other girls who have signed your contracts they knew what they were getting into when they signed it and it didn't matter. But Riley, you tricked her into this. She doesn't deserve this"

"I have a surgery and I need to prepare for it" I said picking a file. "Seriously, Alexia?" she said angrily. When I didn't answer, she went out of the office.

I sighed, and looked at Riley she was stirring in her sleep. Meaning, she's about to wake up.

She got up and sat on the couch. Her hair falling around her shoulders. She was rubbing her eyes like a child.

I smiled a little at the sight. But immediately dropped it and busied myself in the file when she looked at me. But I was still looking at her from the corner of my eyes. She looked at me and a frown settled on her face.

She looked around the office and it came to her what had happened here a few hours ago.

Her jaw clenched, and her fists turned into balls. But she didn't say anything to me, instead she just got up and went out of my office.

I ran a hand on my face frustrated, not knowing what to do.

**

After a few hours, Riley came to my office. I looked at her "I've made rounds" she said. I looked at her almost shocked but composed myself "Okay, check on the patient on bed no.57". She nodded and went out.

I sighed. It's 10 pm and Riley hasn't said a single word about yesterday. She came into my office. "I've took CT scan of patient from bed no.27" she said looking at me.

I nodded walking towards her. She just kept looking at me blankly. I cupped her face kissing her gently. Hoping to get a reaction out of her.

I ran my tongue against her lower lip. She opened her mouth. I was shocked was an understatement. She usually don't let me have my way, so easily. I pushed my tongue in her mouth, tasting her.

I pulled away looking at her. "Can I go home?" She asked emotionlessly. I sighed and said "Yes" she turned around and went out of the office.

I ran a hand through my hair frustrated.

Next day, I was sitting at my office anxiously waiting for Riley. A knocked pulled out of my thoughts, I looked at the time and realized it's Riley.

I immediately picked up a nearby file and said "Come in". There she was looking at me emotionlessly. "Go and prepare O.R" I said. She nodded and went out. I sighed, I've really messed things up, haven't I?

**