Part-6

Chapter 6

Ari said: "Ri, aren't you going to introduce us?"

I glared at ari but still introduced " this is Alexia and Iris".

"Aren't we lucky today?" Ari exclaimed.

I just glared at Ari. Al told them that Iris likes me and since she never tried to hide it so almost everyone at the hospital knows.

"And I don't think I need to introduce Olivia and Aurora, introductions are done now let's go," I said walking towards the stairs.

"Woah, Woah wait a minute, how can I believe this is the same Alexia you told us about?"." What does that suppose to mean?" I hissed at Ari.

"It means that we don't know if it's the same Alexia or not, you just said she's Alexia, and now you're telling us to leave even before she uttered a single word"

I just stood there shocked. Now what?

What am I supposed to say? I turned towards Alexia and she was looking at me with a raised eyebrow expecting me to explain what's going on?

"Umm...so what do you want me to do?" I asked. "At least, let us talk to each other" Al said.

"And what do you wanna talk to her about?" I asked.

"I'm sure we can figure that out," Liv said. Wow great all of them are teaming up.

I sighed "Uh...Umm..." I noticed Alexia was smirking. Uh this fucking sadistic side of her. "Alexia, they w-want to talk to you, s-so can you, you know like umm...talk to them? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to do it" Uh why in the world I'm stuttering now? Alexia has a real power of making me nervous as hell.

I noticed that everyone was staring at me in disbelief except Alexia, she was very amused by this situation.

"Sure," she said smiling amusedly. Uh, what in the world I got myself into?.

"You know even though I have known Ri for 7 years, this is the first time I've seen her stuttering". Ari said shocked.

Everyone agreed, " So let's start," Liv said

" So, did you actually made her sign that agreement?"Al asked.

"Yes, I did, "Alexia said proudly?

" So, was she really a virgin when you...." I interpreted Ari before she could complete it. "Do you really need to ask that?" I half yelled.

"It's okay, I don't mind and to answer your question yes she was a virgin.". Alexia said.

" You don't but I do, Uh....." I said everyone just laughed at me.

"That's enough interview for today I have got some work to do," Alexia said.

"Don't mind them, you can go" I said immediately.

She left laughing amusedly followed by Iris.

I turned towards the girls "You guys are unbelievable" I said 

"But you still love us," Liv said.

"The only thing I regret in life," I said under my breath but somehow Liv heard it and threw a tantrum.

"Okay, sorry guys I'm the luckiest person to have you' I said.

That calmed down them a little.

A few days later.

Day of Surgery,

I went into O.R I noticed that Alexia was already there waiting for me.

"I have opened the thoracic cavity for you," she said. I nodded.

I was about to start surgery but memories of my first surgery came rushing into my mind and I just stood there.

"Riley, Riley, RILEY!" Alexia said. I came out of my thoughts and noticed that everyone was staring at me.

I cleared my throat " I'm sorry, I just got lost in the memory of my first surgery" I said looking towards Alexia.

She smiled and her eyes also warmed at the memory.

We started the surgery  I was about to clamp the arteries but she held my hand positioning it for clamping. Everyone in the O.R was staring at us but she didn't mind and neither did I.

After surgery, I went to my office to get some rest. After a while, I got out of my office only to find Alexia hugging Iris down the hallway, she hugged her way longer than normal, and the jealousy that I felt run through me was completely new.

"Dr.Wilson meet me in my office" I half yelled.