Part-42

Chapter 42

"Hold on tight this time". She rolled her eyes and I took us to the hotel I reserved.

We entered the suite and turned on the lights. There were candles and roses all around the room.

"It's beautiful" she said. "Hmm…But not as much as you" I said hugging her from behind. She stiffed for a moment but then leaned into my touch.

I stayed like that for a while, after a few moments I pulled away and walked towards the fridge "Want something to drink?"

"Want to get me drunk?" She asked. I chuckled "No, just want to make you feel  comfortable"

"To answer your question, no I'm fine" I nodded. "Let's go to the balcony it has an amazing view" I said taking Alexia's hand and leading her to balcony.

I was looking down at the city. "Why are you doing this?".

I turned my head to look at her only to find her already looking at me "what do you mean?"

"I know you're hurt and my words affected you then, why?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Because, I know you didn't mean those things. I don't know if you were trying to lie to me or to yourself and why? But I know that I love you and I know you too have feelings for me.

I'm not going to stop you. But that doesn't mean I didn't wanted to have a date with you" I said winking at her.

Her eyes filled with tears and she pulled me into a kiss. It was like there was a fire in it. Her lips were so hot and soft. I swiped my tongue against her lower lip. 

She immediately opened her mouth to let me in. I explored her mouth and she moaned.

After a few seconds we pull away. Our foreheads leaning against each other.

"I'm pretty sure, first date doesn't involve going to hotel suite"

"Yeah, but what can I do? I'm short on time" I said kissing her jaw. She just hummed.

"It's cold in here let's go in" I said walking towards the door.

She laughed at this "Of course, whatever you say". 

All of a sudden my phone started to ring.

I looked at the screen and it's Ari.

I picked it up.

"Ri where are you?" 

"I told you I'm not coming home. And please don't call me again"

"At least tell me where are you?" 

"I'm at work" I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Why? Is that bitch of your boss making you work late again?" Great that's just what I needed.

"Ari I've got a surgery bye" I said hanging up my phone and turning it off.

"Bitch of a boss, huh?" Alexia said walking towards me. "No, it's just… it's..."

"Just what?" She said continuing to get close to me.

"Let me explain". "Okay, Explain" she said standing just a few inches away from me. "I… I've got no excuse".

"That's what I thought" she said smirking. "So, what should be your punishment?" She said trailing her index finger on my cheek.

"P-punishment?" I said trying to stop my voice from shaking. "Yeah, so what do you think?" She said hooking her index finger in the front of my shirt.