Part-21

Chapter 21

After that, I went home. And took a much-needed shower. I went into my closet and decided to wear a white shirt with blue jeans and a denim jacket.

After that, I went to the address Ella sent. I text her that I'm outside. And after 5 mins she walked out. I looked her up and down, barely keeping my mouth closed.

" Eyes up here," she said with a smirk.

"You're looking hot," I said.

"Thank you, you're not looking bad yourself," she said with a wink.

"You ride a bike?" She asked.

"Yeah, now hop on," I said handing a helmet.

She got on the bike "Hold on," I said.

After that, I drove us to a club. We went inside. Ella took my hand and dragged me to the bar. "What do you want? Drinks on me" she said turning towards me.

"A beer". She nodded and we got our drinks. After drinks, she said " Let's dance" before I could answer she already dragged me to the dance floor.

She put her hands around my neck. And I moved my hands on her hips. Pulling us closer we were dancing in a rhythm. When all of a sudden she asked "Is there something going on between you and Dr.Wilson".

At this, I almost froze " W-what?" I asked. "She is glaring at us like she's gonna kill us". I looked in the direction Ella was looking and saw Dr.Wilson glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and said, " There's nothing just ignore her". "Someone doesn't get along with her boss," she said teasingly. I chuckled and said, "Yeah, she's a bitch".

Before Ella could respond I was pulled away from her and was led to a private room. " What the hell?" I yelled annoyed. Seeing that none other than Satan did this.

"I'm a bitch, huh? I will tell you how much of a bitch I can be" she said and the next thing I knew was her lips crashed on my mine. She kissed me roughly and bit my lip.

I pushed her away forcefully. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled at her. She looked at me annoyed and her eyes were filled in lust along with hurt. No, it must be imagination. before I knew it she was out of the room. I stood there confused. After that, I went out of the room and went home. I texted Ella informing her that I was going home.

She really has a way of ruining my time.

______________

The Next Day, I went to Dr.Wilson's office. I knocked on the door. "Come in". I went inside. " Here, study these by tomorrow," she said giving me 5 cases to study.

I took the file, without a word and turned towards the door. I was about to open the door when she asked "What's your relation with Dr.Brown?"

"It's none of your business," I said and went out of her office. What's her damn problem? I was going to the on-call room when someone called me "Riley". I turned around and it was Ella " Hey, I-I apologize for yesterday". "It's okay, but care to tell me why did Dr.Wilson drag you away like that?"

I scratched my neck not knowing how to answer her question "It's......complicated".

" So, there is something between you two right?"

I sighed and said, "Yeah, you can say that".

She took my hand and said, " Are you alright?". "Yeah, I....I'm okay".

" I know we just met but you can talk to me okay?" She said now cupping my cheek.

Unconsciously, I leaned into her touch. I noticed her moving closer to me. She was about to kiss me when I moved my head to the side and her lips brushed my jaw.

"I'm sorry, I thought...I'm sorry, okay?" She said turning away. I grabbed her wrist, she looked at me and I said, "No, it's okay, I just have a lot on my mind, right now"

"I understand, I'll wait until you're ready," she said and walked away. I looked at her going away not knowing what to do. I run a hand on my face frustrated.

"Are you alright?" Someone said placing their hand on my shoulder.