Part-40

Chapter 40

"Do you have minute? I wanna talk about something"

"Yeah, sure. Let's go to my office" Anna said and we walked to her office.

We sat on the couch and she said "So tell me, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Umm... there's a girl and I-I really like her" I said looking around. "Are you asking me for dating advice?"

"If that's what you would call it. But there's this girl and I don't know how to approach her" I said.

"I didn't know I was this much good that people are asking me for dating advice"

"Can you please listen?" I said annoyed.  She chuckled " Yeah, I was just kidding so spill"

"I like this girl and I don't know how to approach her and never being In a relationship doesn't help me either"

"Hmm... don't overthink it. Just go and tell her how you feel. The worst thing that can happen is you get rejected"

"It's not that simple. I can't just go and say ' hey, I like you " I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay, tell me who's this girl?" She asked. "That...I can't tell you".

"Then I can't help you" she said getting up.

"Wait, it's Dr.Wilson" I immediately closed my mouth.Shit!

And Anna smiled widely "I knew it" she said excitedly.

I looked around not knowing how to respond, it's just such a complicated situation. She looked at me and sighed. "You know Riley, Alexia also likes you" she said and I looked at her.

"But it's also true that there's zero to none chances of you two being together" she said and I bit lip trying to hold myself together.

"But that doesn't mean you shouldn't go after her. But it's going to be tough. Alexia, she's going to push you away. And I mean really push you but try not to let her go okay?"

I nodded and hugged her. My eyes were teary, when all of a sudden the door to Anna's office opened "Anna, I...."

Dr.Wilson trailed off as she looked at us and how I was hugging Anna. I immediately sat straight. "Call me later" she said to Anna and walked out.

I looked at Anna worried. "Don't worry, I'll explain to her" I nodded and went out of her office.

A week later,

I was making rounds when Anna came to me. "Riley, there's something I need to tell you".

I ran like hell towards Dr.Wilson's office, with tears in my eyes. I went in without knocking Dr.Wilson looked at me "Are you leaving this city?"

(Flashback)

Sorry to leave you guys at a cliffhanger. But it's half of the fun.

So try to figure out where Alexia is going while waiting.

Have a good day ;)