Part-17

Chapter 17

Riley's POV

I woke up to the sound of the door slamming. I looked around and realized someone just exited the room.

I sat up. Oh, shit what time it is, I looked at my phone and it was 10 am. Oh, I'm dead.

I quickly ran out of the bed, freshened up, and ran towards Dr.Wilson's office.

I knocked on the door. "Come in". I went inside. And the satan Aka Dr.Wilson was in her chair, going over some files.

" Ummm.....I-I'm sorry, I woke up late, this won't happen again".

I said she looked at me And said "Go and prepare the O.R". I stood there staring at her. She looked up from her file and said " Is there any problem?". "No, I'll go and prepare the O.R. I walked out of her office confused. Did whatever happened yesterday was a dream?

Yeah, it must be my dream. I should stop picturing Dr.Wilson as so evil. I prepared the O.R. After the surgery was over, I went to Dr.Wilson's office.

I knocked at the door. "Come in". I went inside.

She told me to make rounds. And I spent the next few hours making rounds.

After making rounds I went to Dr.Wilson's office. " Is there anything else you want me to do?" I asked.

"Kiss me, and don't even think of pulling any stunt like yesterday, or else you won't like the consequences," she said looking at me.

So, yesterday was not a dream this bitch really tricked me into signing that stupid contract.

I stood at my place looking down.

"Well?" she said impatiently.

I sighed and said "Look, I umm...I can't give you the type of kiss you want" I said looking everywhere, but her.

She walked towards me and said "What does that mean?" she asked.

I looked at her and said, "Umm...I don't know how to kiss".

" What?" she said surprised.

After the initial surprise faded she asked "What do you mean by you don't know how to kiss?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "It means that I don't know how to kiss".

"I think I already told you not to pull any stunt, today," she said annoyed.

Again I rolled my eyes at her and said "Well, sorry to disappoint you but it's the truth." "Ugh, I can't believe my first kiss is an ass like you," I added.

"You don't know how to kiss so let me show you," she said ignoring my comment.

"Wha...." Before I could say anything else she pushed on the couch in her office. I looked at her bewildered and she straddled me.

She looked at me for a moment, I think I noticed her expression softened but before I could think about it her lips came crashing to mine. She cupped my cheeks. I was still looking at her shocked but soon closed my eyes. Her lips fit mine perfectly. Soon I got a hang of it and started to kiss her back. My hands moved to her waist. Our breaths became ragged. Our lips moved in a rhythm.

After a few minutes, she pulled back. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me. Her beautiful grey eyes were of a darker shade.

She got up and went to her chair and I sat there still progressing the kiss and the fact that this woman kissed me.

And how amazing that kiss was.

"You can go home for the night and don't be late tomorrow," she said before picking up a file.

I just got up and went home.