Part-12

Chapter 12

Riley's POV

I got out of my bed went to shower. And decided to make something for breakfast. After breakfast, I sat on my bed and turned on Netflix.

I looked at the time and realized it was 12. I should get up and get ready I walked into my closet and decided to wear black ripped jeans and light blue buttoned up with the first two buttons undone. I ate lunch, started my bike, and reached the hospital.

As I entered the hospital, I remembered that I promised Anna, to take her out for lunch. I'll make it up to her but I just hope that she is not too angry. I sighed and walked towards my locker. I noticed that I also forgot to give the report to Dr.Wilson.

Ugh, what the heck is wrong with me? I took the file of the report and made my way towards Dr.Wilson's office.

I knocked on the door "Come in". I went inside. She looked at me. Woah, Does she have a fever? Is it just me or she acknowledged me as soon as I entered her office? 

I wanted to say something but decided not to comment on it.  "Here's the report," I said moving the file towards her. She looked at the file for a split second before looking at me again.

"I asked for it yesterday not today" Ugh, just when I thought that maybe she will not act like a bitch.

I just held the file towards her, not saying anything. She looked at me for a minute before turning towards her monitor.

"If you don't want it what should I do with this?" I said through a clenched jaw.

"Do whatever you want" she said looking at me.

I ripped the file into pieces in front of her and threw it in the bin.

She walked towards me, I just glared at her. "I want the file," she said.

"What?" I asked confused and annoyed.

"I said I want the file". she said continuing to walk towards me.

"Just a minute ago you said you don't want it".

" Now I want it,"  I started to back away cuz she's starting to get real close.

"What does that mean?" I said backing away. Soon my back hit the wall. But she continued walking closer. Until she was mere inches away. I could feel her breath on my face. She's shorter than me but since she's wearing heels so, she's now almost the same height as me.

"It means I want that file and you will prepare it again by 7," She said looking into my eyes, now that I noticed she has beautiful grey eyes, they are so breathtaking. I just continued to look into her eyes not being able to say anything else. All of a sudden, she pulled away and went out of her office. And I just stood there dumbfounded.

What the fuck did happen?

I also walked out of her office and started to walk soon I found myself outside of Anna's office.

I knocked at the door. Not knowing if she's inside or not. "Come in". And to my luck, she is in.

I went in. She looked at me before looking at the monitor. Looks like she's angry.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention, she looked at me for a second and again looked at the monitor.

" Umm...I'm really sorry for yesterday, I forgot that I promised you and since I didn't have lunch yesterday so it didn't also come into my mind. But I promise to make it up to you".

She glared at me "And how do you plan to make up?"

"However you want, or I can spend the time with you until 6," I said hoping that it will calm her down.

"And what about Alexia do you think she will let you spend your day with me?" She asked curiously.

"You don't have to worry about it, just tell me are you in?"

"But I also have to work," she said.

"How about this I accompany you throughout the day and after that, we can have dinner together?"

She looked at me for a few seconds "Okay".

I smiled widely at that " So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"I have a surgery in 20 minutes," she said.

"Okay, let's go," I said mimicking the soldier's voice.

She laughed "Okay, let's go".

We made our way to the O.R, it was a small surgery so, we finished around 5".

" Let's have an early dinner cuz I have to go at 6:30," I said.

Anna nodded "So, are we gonna have dinner at the cafeteria?"

"No, let's order something".

" Like what?" She asked.

After 20 minutes our dinner arrived.

"Seriously, out of everything you could have ordered you chose McDonald's Burgers?" She asked.

"Oh come on, they are really tasty."

She rolled her eyes but still grabbed one.

As we were eating suddenly someone knocked at her office door "Come in" she said.

And Dr.Wilson came in. Uh oh.