Part-38

Chapter 38

Alexia's POV

I'm at the hospital gala. I don't like such things much but I'm trying to go through it as it's for a good cause.

Here I'm talking about this guy trying to pique his interest so that he donates to the hospital.

After talking to him, I went to the restroom. I was washing my hands when someone called me "Dr.Wilson"

" Yes Riley, is there anything I can do for you?" I asked looking from the bathroom mirror.

She went to her own world. So I called

"Riley?".

"Huh?"

"Do you need anything?"

I asked turning around and looking at her with my arms crossed across my chest.

Again instead of answering me, she started to check me out. "Riley?" I called her amusedly. All of a sudden she came towards me took my face in her hands and crashed her lips on me.

The kiss was so much passionate. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and I moaned.

And suddenly, she pulled away and looked at me in horror, and went out of the restroom.

Guess she didn't think before kissing me. After that, I didn't see her for the rest of the night.

After the gala, I went to my apartment and unlocked the door. I went in. Took my heels off and went to the fridge. I pulled a bottle of wine out and sat on the couch in front of the window showing a beautiful view of the city.

While looking at the city, I unconsciously touched my lips remembering the kiss from just a few hours ago and how it ended.

Riley, why in the world did you kiss if you were going to act like that? I sighed and went to bed to sleep.

The next day, I was in my office going over a chart when someone knocked on the door. I looked at the time and sighed it's Riley.

"Come in," I said."Study this. There's a surgery in 3 hours and prepare a report on these," I said handing her the files. She took the files and went out of my office.

After a few hours, I paged her and she came in.

"Have you studied the file I gave you?" I asked. "Yeah" her voice shook a little.

"Are you okay?" I asked gently.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine," she said smiling lightly. Of course, I didn't believe her but I decided not to push her.

"Prepare O.R," I said turning towards the monitor.

After a surgery, I was changing out of my scrubs when Riley burst into my office "Dr.Wilson I...." She stopped in the middle of her tracks staring at me.

"Will you close the door?" Her eyes snapped to mine and she immediately went out, closing the door.

I smiled at this. After changing, I said "Come in" she opened the door cautiously and came in.

"Why did you burst into my office?" I asked.

"Well, I...I w-wanted to tell you that I got to lead in a surgery"

"I know. I'll be assisting you" I said. Her eyes snapped to mine "Really?" she asked shocked.

"Of course, what do you think you'll be left unsupervised during the whole surgery?"

"Yes... I mean. No, I mean, it does make sense" she was still flustered looking cute. so I decided to tease her a bit.

"Why are you red?" I asked amusedly.

"It's just hot in here," she said. "Yeah, it is. So, what should we do about it?" I asked smirking "what do you mean?"

"You said it's really hot in here. So, what should we do to reduce the temperature for you?" I said walking towards her.

"I just remembered Anna wanted to talk to me. I should go and see what does she want"

she said turning towards the door.

"Stop," I said. she turned around "Yes,"

"Kiss me," I said. "I told you Anna wanted to talk to me, so I'll do it after talking to her,"

"I said Kiss me," I said looking at her expectantly. "But I just told you...." "The sooner you'll kiss me the sooner you can go," I said sternly.

she sighed and came near me. she leaned down and our lips met. she kissed me but soon I took control. I cupped her face with one hand while the other was in her hair. Her hands were around my waist.

While kissing, I took her hands and guided them to my breast. she pulled back at this and looked at me shocked.

she kept looking at me for a few seconds. I was about to pull back but she suddenly kissed me. I was shocked but eagerly responded to the kiss. I didn't expect her to kiss me again. But, I was too eager to think much about it.

she pulled me flush against herself and I wrapped my arms around her neck. I lead her towards the couch.

she sat on it and I straddled her.

She put her hands on my hips. After a few seconds, she pulled back. Both of us were breathing hard. I started to get up.

But her grip on me tightened stopping me. I looked at her questioningly. Without answering, she leaned closer to me and started to kiss my neck. My eyes closed.

she sucked beneath my ear and a moan escaped my lips, she started kissing down my neck but I could feel her smiling against my skin.

I have to stop now. If things went any further I won't be able to stop. Using all of my willpower, I pulled back. she looked at me questioningly but I got off of her and said

"Get back to work"

"But.." she started but I interrupted and coldly said, "Get back to work". she clenched her jaw and went out of my office slamming the door.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Riley, what are you trying to do?

I was in the elevator going to the CT room. When the elevator door opened and Riley and Ella walked in.

We all stood there silently when all of a sudden Riley kissed Ella. My jaw clenched but I kept looking at the door.

After a few minutes, she pulled away and I walked out of the elevator. Riley, what in the world are you trying to achieve?