Part-5

"Liv and ari are coming this week."

"And by this week you mean when?"

"Like in a few hours." She said.

"You're really something else, you know that right?" I said smiling.

"Yeah, I know," she said.

"So, where are we going this time?" I asked.

"That's the thing they want to meet Alexia."

"But why?"

"Maybe because they really wanna know who this girl is that stole your heart".

" But ari already knows," I said with confusion.

"She too has only heard from you about her none of us saw her well except me and I also didn't see her until a week ago".I rolled my eyes.

" You already know how things are going with Alexia, in this condition how can they meet her?" this time she rolled her eyes.

"Well, just introduced them and that's it, it's not like you have to introduce her as your girlfriend". I sighed in defeat.

After a few hours

The door to my office opened and Al walked in "Hey Al do you know when are they arriving?"

She just smirked, took my hand, and dragged me all the way to the lobby, and there I saw my other two best friends. I had a huge smile on my face at this point I didn't care if all of the people in the lobby were staring at me.

I basically ran towards both of them and hugged them tightly " I missed you two so much" I said while still hugging them.

Olivia Wright or Liv is one of my best friends we have known each other for about 4 years. She's a K-pop singer so she's in South Korea most of the time, that's why I rarely see her.

Aurora Davies or ari is also one of my best friends and we have known each other the longest, like about 7 years. She's also a singer but she's really famous and has to go on long tours. A few years back she went on a world tour and it lasted for 14 months. So it's also really difficult to see her but despite that, all four of us are best friends and we are there for each other when needed, no matter how much busy we are.

This time we have finally seen each other after a whole year. And I missed both of them like hell.

"I wouldn't mind a kiss to know how much you missed me," ari said teasing me. I just rolled my eyes but kissed her on the cheek. I forgot to mention ari is a huge flirt, she can literally flirt all day. 

"I didn't mean there but I can just go with it after all we need to take it slow". " Oh, Shut up" I snapped.

At this point, all four of us were laughing our asses off. I noticed that everyone in the lobby was starring at us. But I didn't care.

I turned to Liv "So, are you gonna say something or you're just gonna stand there all day?" I said. "Oh, I was just waiting for you kids to finish," she said motioning with her hands.

I rolled my eyes but hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. I heard someone clear their throat. "Umm... Should we get you two a room?". Al said."Oh come on, at least be a little understanding they have not seen each other in a whole year, "Ari said. And as on cue both ari and Al started laughing.  

" Ha, haha, " I said sarcastically and Liv blushed. Liv is a bit shy and girly type of girl.

I looked at our surroundings and noticed almost all the hospital was gathered there watching us so I told Al to take everyone to Terrace she nodded and I turned towards our audience. " Does none of you have any work to do?" I yelled. 

And everyone started to go to their work. And I went to the terrace when I reached there, all of my friends were laughing " What's so funny?" I asked approaching them.

"Damn Ri, you looked hot yelling at them, I just wonder how you look in bed," Ari said. " Simple, just ask Liv," Al said laughing. I rolled my eyes at them. And noticed Liv was blushing like crazy. 

"Now, tell me why this sudden meet-up? Not that I'm complaining but still" I said although I already know why they're here. 

"Come on, when we heard that your little crush is here how could we not come, I mean I've known you for 7 years and only heard about her now I'm getting the chance to see her how can I miss it?"

Before I could say anything Alexia and Iris came from the other side of the terrace that part is not visible from here so I didn't know they were there but when I saw Alexia holding Iris's hand I felt jealousy run through me, All of my friends noticed the look on my face so it gave a hint to both Ari and Liv that one of these two girls is Alexia so, without missing a beat Ari said: "Ri, aren't you going to introduce us?"