Part-31

Chapter 31

The next day I woke up early and went running. After coming home, I showered and changed clothes.

I reached the hospital and went to my locker to get the white coat. I went to Dr.Wislon's office and knocked on the door "Come in" I went in.

Here, prepare a report on this" Dr.Wilson said handing me case files. "Only two?" I looked at her surprised. "Want me to increase it?" she asked amusedly "No, I'm perfectly fine with it. So, I'll get to work" I said and immediately went out of her office.

I was going towards the common room with a huge smile on my face. "Looks like someone's happy today" I turned around me saw Ella coming towards me.

"I'm just fully charged today". "That I can see. So, how's our Satan?"

"She's a bit changed".

"Oh, good change or bad change?"

"Good change, but I can't help but think it's a calm before the storm"

"You're way too much dramatic you know that?" She asked.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going. Gotta work on this" I said showing her the file in my hand.

"Okay, bye". "Bye".

After that, I went to study. "Finished it" I looked at the time, it's  2 pm.

I went through the file once more and made my way towards Dr.Wilson's office. 

"Come in" I went in. "I've prepared the reports," I said putting files on her desk.

"Go and make rounds," she said without looking up like always. "Okay," I said and went out of her office.

After making rounds, I went to Dr.Wilson's office. "I've made rounds," I said.

"You can go home". "What?" I asked shocked. "Go home," she said without looking away from the monitor.

I looked at the time, it's only 7 pm, then why? She also hasn't kissed me since then. Is she mad? "Is it because of what I said the other day?"

"What?" She finally looked at me.

"Are you treating me this way because of what I said the other day? If it is, then please don't. It was very unprofessional of me and I shouldn't have done it. I know you're mad but I'm really sorry about it. I promise you it won't happen agai..." I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

I was shocked but I still kissed her back not wanting to make her madder. After a few seconds, she pulled away. I was looking at her confused not knowing what to do.

"You look cute rambling," she said smirking. My face went red at this. "I...I" I trailed off looking around.

"I already said don't worry about that night. It's okay. And why do you think I'm mad at you?"

"Well, your behavior changed and you're not giving me much work and you also didn't kiss me.." I trailed off realizing what I just said.

"You were waiting for me to kiss you?" She asked amusedly.

"N-No, it's just you usually kiss me every other day, and you haven't kissed me since that day and.."

She interrupted "So, you keep track of when I kiss you?". What the fuck is wrong with me? "No, It's just... I just happened to notice it".

"You happen to notice it?". "Y-yeah," I said, my face is red as hell at this point.

"No, I'm not mad at you. I'm not going easy on you, I'm just giving you time to recharge so when I give you more work, you don't have a mental breakdown. As for my behavior, I think it's the same" she said looking at me.

"Okay," I said, not wanting to embarrass myself further.

"Now go". I just nodded and went out of her office. 

I was walking out when I noticed Ella in the cafeteria. I walked to her and sat across her.

"Hey, stranger".

"Hi".

"What are you doing here?"

"I was about to get something to eat," she said.

"Wanna get out of here? My treat" I asked.

"Are you sure Satan will let you out?"

"Yeah, she just told me to go home".

"Oh?"

"Yeah"

"So, aren't you gonna be a good girl and listen to your boss and go straight home?"

"Oh shut up"I playfully punched her.

"Ouch, it's hurting," she said faking pain.

I rolled my eyes and said, "You coming?"

"Why not? Who am I to refuse free food?"

I just smiled and we went to the parking.

"I missed this," she said patting my bike.

"I'm pretty sure it missed you too," I said getting on my bike. "And what about its owner, did she missed me?"

"Oh, I don't know about her" at this Ella punched me. "I'm kidding, of course, I missed you"

As soon as I said that Dr.Wilson came in front of us and started to unlock a car parked next to my bike, it was a black Lamborghini. It looks like the type of car Dr.Wilson would drive.

"Hand me the helmet you fool". I handed the helmet to Ella without looking at her.She hopped on behind me and grabbed me by my waist.

Dr.Wislon roughly drove her car out of parking. "What's wrong with your girlfriend?" Ella asked.

I started the bike getting out of parking "How would I know? A-and she's not my girlfriend" she can't be. I hate her, I'll never get into any relation with her. I refuse to.

"Are you sure?".

" Yes, I am. This can never happen not even in a million years"

"Okay, then let's forget about her and enjoy the night"

"Sure," I said taking us to a restaurant.

We spent the time, talking about things, and after dinner, I took Ella back to the hospital. Since she has to stay the night there.

And I went home.