Part-15

Chapter 15

Riley's POV

It's 6:30 am and I spent the last night preparing the report. I have finally finished the report.

I walked to the cafeteria to get some breakfast and coffee. After eating I took the report and walked to Dr.Wilson's office.

"Come in". I went inside and there she was sitting in her chair going through some files.

" Here is the report," I said placing the file on the desk in front of her.

She looked at the file for a second and then said "Go and make rounds". I nodded and went to make rounds.

After making rounds, I went to Dr.Wilson's office. I noticed that she was going through my report.

" I have made rounds" I informed.

"Get the X-ray of this patient," she said holding a chart towards me. I took the chart and walked towards the patient.

And after doing other things, I went to her office at the end of the day.

"Come in" I went inside. She looked at me."Don't limit yourself to only a few surgical processes" she said giving me the report I took it.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. She rolled her eyes and said, "It means that try to explore other surgical procedures to do these cases, not just the ones you have learned in college".

" I will if you give me enough time," I said under my breath. "Did you say something?" She asked.

"I said I'll try to do it," I said with a fake smile.

"You can go home and be here by 7," she said.

I went home.

********

Almost a month has passed, I have gotten used to things around here but Dr.Wilson is still a bitch. During this month I have spent half of the nights in the hospital.

It's about to be 7 am. I went to Dr.Wilson's office. I knocked on the door. "Come in". I went inside.

" Try to add other references," she said handing me the file. I took it and nodded.

After that, I went to make rounds. As I was making rounds someone bumped into me. She was about to fall when I grabbed her by her waist. I noticed that she was a doctor.

"Hello there, madam," I said with a smirk.

She stood up straight "Thank you, for saving me". " You're Welcome, but you know it usually takes people a bit more time to fall for me". I said with a confident smirk.

She rolled her eyes but there was a smile on her lips. "So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Ella Brown, And yours?"

"Riley Walker". " So, Riley are you gonna ask for my number or not?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"How could I not?" I said giving her my phone. She saved her number and said call me before winking at me and going away.

"Looks like you scored a date" I turned around and saw Anna looking at me. "Yeah, it looks like that," I said.

"But I don't think you'll be able to make it to the date," Anna said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

She pointed, I looked in the direction she pointed and saw Dr.Wilson glaring at me.

"I should start working again before I really don't make it to my date".

" Yeah, you should," Anna said walking away.

I continued making rounds. After making rounds I went to Dr.Wilson's office. I knocked at the door. "Come in.

I went in.

"Sign this," she said handing some papers.

"What is this?" I asked. "It's your internship contract, I lost the other one so sign this".

" What do you mean by lost it?".

"Lost it means lost it" I looked at her not believing. But I still took the contract I was about to read it when she said "Just sign, it's not like you have not read it before".

I rolled my eyes and signed it. " Here".

I said handing her the contract.

I don't know why but she had a weird grin on her face while taking the contract. Maybe it's my imagination.

________

(A/N: What do you guys think about the story till now?

Is it going too fast?

And a word of advice. Never sign anything without reading it, no matter how much someone pressures you).