Part-34

Chapter 34

RILEY'S POV

I was about to gather my things after studying the file Dr.Wilson gave me a few hours ago when my pager buzzed.

I looked at it and it was Dr.Wilson. I went to her office and knocked. "Come in". I went in.

"Prepare the O.R" she said. I nodded and went out of her office. After preparing the O.R I called Dr.Wislon and now I'm in O.R with Dr.Wilson in the middle of surgery.

I looked at Dr.Wilson she was extremely focused. She had a commanding aura around her like always.

"Suction" she said and I snapped out of my thoughts and focused back on the surgery. Something is clearly wrong with me.

After the surgery, I went to Dr.Wilson's office and knocked on the door "Come in". I went in.

"Make rounds and you can go home. After that". "Okay"

After making rounds I went home.

I went to bed and fell asleep. Next day, as I was having breakfast my thoughts went to Dr.Wilson. Her grey eyes are so beautiful. You can almost drown in the... Riley stop what the fuck are you even thinking? Clearly, something's wrong with me.

I need a checkup. As soon as possible.

After breakfast I went to hospital and then to Dr.Wilson's office. "Come in" I went in.

"Make rounds" she said without looking up. What the actual hell? She can't even look at me. Why does she always have to be such a bitch?

Why does it even bother me? Ugh! Riley just go and make rounds, Okay?

After making rounds, I went to Dr.Wilson's office and knocked on the door. "Come in" I went in.

"Study this, the surgery is in 3 hours" she said again without looking up.

I took the file from her hand and went out.

After a few hours, my pager buzzed. I prepared the O.R and went to call Dr.Wilson. After surgery, I went to her office. By the time we finished it was 10 pm.

I knocked on the door. "Come in" I went in. She got up from her chair and started to walk towards me.

She stopped just a few inches away from me. Cupped my face in her hand and started to kiss me.She had her eyes closed and was looking so much beautiful.

I felt nails dig into the back of my neck, that's when I noticed that I didn't kiss her back. I was about to do it when she pulled away.

She had a look on her face that told me she's very annoyed. "You've got some nerves, don't you?"

"No, it's not...." Before I could finish Dr Wilson pushed me on the couch and straddled me. My cheeks were crimson red, I looked around not knowing what to do.

"Why are you blushing?" She asked amusedly. "I umm... I  it's n-nothing"

"It doesn't seem like nothing, what are you thinking about?" I'm not looking at her but I know for sure she's smirking.

"Umm..." I trailed off not knowing what to say. She leaned and our lips met. This time I made sure to return the kiss.

After a few seconds she pulled away and got off me. "Go home" she said probably amused by how red I am.

I immediately got off the couch and practically ran out of her office. What is wrong with me. I went straight to home.