00:02

chapter two |
J a s o n p o v

I gave her one last look as my car sped down the secluded road.

I was surprised the prick actually came back to get her. Apart of me isn't mad because I knew that she'd be taken home safely.

Well I hoped.

She looked beautiful, her face was alluring. The way her [insert hair color] hair blew through the wind so—fuck. I can't believe I'm actually here trying to describe her features in an admirable way. But she is perfect, and the best part is she's mine. She wasn't yet, but I wanted her to be. All I needed was time.

I didn't understand why her supposed "boyfriend" would leave her on the side of the road, wearing a dress like that. Someone could've done something to her. You don't just leave someone on the side of the road like that. I was glad that I decided to follow her tonight. I didn't understand why she didn't break up with him sooner. I didn't know why she got back in the fucking car with him either. I didn't understand a lot of things about her. I just wished he was out of the picture.

I would've never left her on the side of the road, just saying.

A couple moments later, my phone buzzed from my the passenger's seat.

"What?" I asked harshly as I drove down the  road. Thoughts of her kept clouding my mind. I wanted to fantasize about her in peace.

"You're such a creep. You actually think she is going to want you if she finds out you spy on her?" Matt's voice rang through my cellphone.

"Shut the fuck up, she doesn't even have a choice." I said as a smile formed on my lips. Just the thought of her next to me made me want to smile uncontrollably. The thought of her lips against my skin gave me goosebumps. Her lips are probably so soft. Spoiler, they are soft. That's all I thought about. Her lips kissing mine.

"I thought you weren't going to kidnap her Jase. What happened to I don't believe in having a girlfriend?" He questioned, attempting to mock my voice. I sighed, rolling my eyes. Why is he so fucking annoying?

"Things change. Did you guys do the meeting without me?" I asked attempting to change the subject. He doesn't need to be all up in my business.

"Yeah, I told them about the game plan for the Bank in Vegas."

"Good." I said with a satisfied smirk.

Im ready. I smiled.

Y o u r  p o v

"I don't care." I huffed while staring out the window. I wouldn't dare look at him. I was officially done with listening to the lies that came out of his mouth.

He made me so angry sometimes. I honestly don't deserve this. I knew that being in a relationship with someone you love shouldn't be—feel like this. This is toxicity at its finest.

"I was being friendly. Okay?" He said, glancing at me. "You look beautiful tonight." He assured, resting his hand on my thigh. I shoved his hand off, crossing my hands over my chest.

"I always do. Just stop driving slow so I can get home. I'm not stupid, I know what your trying to do." I said. We were literally like five minutes from my house but he was stalling. I'm guessed that he genuinely believed it would only take five minutes for me to forgive him.

"I wasn't flirting with her, why would I? you look way better than her." That statement made me laugh, I turned my head more towards the window. I didn't want him to see that I was smiling. He sounded obnoxious.

"Okay that's nice." I said sarcastically.

"Why were you running?" He asked, I felt his dark eyes burning through the side of my head. His stupidity made me forget about me having to run for my life about twenty minutes ago. All I wanted to do was just go home. I sat there, ignoring his attempt to start a conversation.

"Why do you always fucking do this?"He sighed, which made me finally look up at him. "Why won't you just talk to me?" He argued.

Because.

"You want me to talk, fine—I'll talk. You can flirt with any girl you want to from now on. Because you are now single." I said as we pulled in front of my house. Perfect timing. His expression was unreadable. He probably felt like I used him just to get a ride back home, which was definitely true. I stepped out of the car, closing the door. He rolled down the window soon after.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said then drove off. Did he not hear what I just said? Maybe I wasn't loud enough.

As I walked up to my front door my phone vibrated for the second time that night. I fumbled through my purse, searching for my cellphone. Apart of me forgot about the unsettling text I got 20 minimum ago.

unknown number: it took you long enough to break up with that pathetic shit.

I furrowed my eyebrows and searched around my front steps. Is someone watching me? I was completely on edge. My eyes looked down the road as Jax's car disappeared down the street. He didn't even wait till I got inside the house safely. Boyfriend goals right? I felt like I was being watched—I knew that I was being watched, but by who?

Maybe Jax told the others that we broke up.

No, because why would the number say unknown? I had just broken up with him like a minute ago. There's no way. I stared down at my phone intensely as these suspicions clouded my mind.

Maybe I should get my ass inside my house.

I unlocked my front door, quickly stepping inside.

That night was disturbing on so many levels. If only I knew that this night marked the beginning of all the hell to come.

A/N: please Comment & Vote.

July 19, 2015
9:34 p.m.