00:32

chapter thirty-two |
Y o u r p o v

"Let me hold your hands." He asked , I crossed my hands over my chest, as we walked up to the small diner. "Why do you have medication in your pocket?" I asked, I was deeply concerned. I hoped that he wasn't addicted & they were for his health issues.

"Doesn't matter." He shrugged. I scoffed while shaking my head disapprovingly. "Yes it does, being addicted to pills is not a good thing." I said raising my voice slightly. "Stop pretending like you fucking care, stick to seeing me as as your kidnapper, that's all you see me as, right?" He spat. I stood in the parking lot, dumbfounded by what he said to me.

People die by a abusing prescription pills. Why do you care? I've had friends that have lost their lives because of it. I would care if it was anyone else.

He grabbed my hands, yanking me through the door. He was  being such a dick, he better not let his personality spiral out of control in public. "Put your hoodie over your head." He ordered. I sent him a confused glance. "No one knows what you look like." I said innocently. "Yeah, but it's you." He murmured. He had a blank look on his face, I just didn't  understand his mood swings.

I put my hood over my head, making sure it covered me properly. Why am I doing this? I want to be recognized.

Once we entered the establishment, Jason spotted the guys sitting in a booth that was in the corner of the restaurant, it was secluded & not a lot of people where sitting there. Grayson's eyes were on me the whole entire time.

I watched as the Jason's friends shoved a bunch of fries & sandwiches inside their mouths. They were like animals. They acted like they haven't eaten in years. "What do you want?" I diverted my gaze to his, his eyes trailed over my lips. "I'm not hu-" before I could finish my sentence he interrupted me, now he was definitely pissed. "Don't tell me you're not hungry y/n, just eat." He said, I sighed deeply. Before I could begin to talk, a tall fit man walked up to our table. He head a buzz cut do & a small diamond nose piercing. His face was striking.

My eyes traveled up his body, scanning his chiseled jaw. He was definitely hot. (btw, the guy is zayn, shh) "And you must be
y/n." He said. He had tinted shades on, hiding his eyes. I was confused to how he knew my name.

"Yes, this is she." Jason said. He got up from the booth, giving the strange guy a bro hug. Who the hell is he? "She's shy?" He asked, while fist bumping the other guys, his stare on me was so intense, once he took off his shades. He looked at me like he could read my inner thoughts, could he?

"Hell no, she has a mouth." Grayson mumbled. His mouth was stuffed with fries. I sent him a disapproving glare. "Mhhmm, I'm sure she does." The guy smirked. A disgusted expression formed on my face once the words left his mouth. It's always the cute ones, I thought.

Jason playfully shoved him, his cheeks were red. Is he seriously blushing? I started to feel so uncomfortable.

"I'll just have a burger." I said, not enjoying their laughter & playful remarks. He was disgusting for saying that, it creeped me out. Jason spun around, walking to the cashier. "Does he treat you right?" The guy eventually asked, while scooting into the booth, that was across from me. Why do I have to be forced to see his face?

"Do I know you?" I asked. He seemed surprised by my sudden outburst. It was just a simple question. "No, I just want to know who was the cause for our sudden relocation." He said, with an amused look on his face. I definitely didn't find anything funny.

"Oh, so your in the gang as well? great & yours truly." I said with a forced smile. He thought  he was so intimidating but the truth is he was."Feisty." He chuckled. "Yes she definitely is." Grayson slowly remarked, while watching me. Who asked you? "But that's good J needs that in a girl, especially in bed." He slowly said. What is up with these sexual remarks? His voice, his British accent, everything he said sounded so sensual.

"Give it a rest Malik." Matt sighed. Once again Matt to the rescue. "What? Just trying to make conversation. I don't know if I trust her enough to tell her my name." He said, mixing his drink with a straw. His eyes were fixed on me,  I just their disapproving him mentally.

"No, please tell me, so I could know which name to give to the police." I said. I just loved being sarcastic, I found it funny. The smirk that was plastered on his face wiped away instantly. "Aren't you just the cutest thing." He fake laughed. I could hear Josh snickering like a little kid. I shrugged my shoulders. "I am." I said while smiling. I felt relieved once Jason arrived back with my food. I took it from his hand, getting up from the booth. I brushed past him.

Jason has become too careless, he doesn't ever think that I would runaway? The funny thing was I would if I knew where I was. & if he didn't leave me alone with four tall men that most likely have guns in their pockets.

From the corner of my ear I heard Malik tell Jason something.

"I like her."

A/N: vote, comment & tell me what are your opinions & thoughts.