00:20

chapter twenty |
Y o u r p o v

"Please, don't try anything stupid, okay?" He breathed. He cautiously unlocked the handcuffs from my wrists. I rubbed them, wincing at the stinging from around my wrists.

Jason hopped out of the truck, jogging up to my door. He opened it and gently grabbed my hands. I pulled away, not really wanting to touch him. He sent me a steady glare. He grabbed my hand, and in defeat, I exited the car. Once I was out, I dropped his hands from my grasp. He studied me for a moment, then led us towards the large neon sign that read: Exotica.

He walked us right in, he didn't even have to show ID or pay. The bouncer didn't even look down at us. He didn't even ask for my ID, I'm eighteen I'm not supposed to be allowed in here, without at least checking for ID. I thought.

Is his entire world filled with no rules?

As we walked into the club it was a little dim; the main source of light was from the lasers. There was electronic music blasting and sweaty bodies dancing. Everyone looked drunk out of their minds. Literally. No one seemed as though they were fully there, their bodies were, but not their minds.

Jason was in front of me as he led us through the dancing bodies. He had black tinted shades covering his eyes. He seemed so into himself, the way he would lick his lips and the facial expressions he would make when woman would gaze at him.

I got a couple of stares from men, which wasn't unexpected. Yet I still felt uncomfortable. There was no one in that room I felt like I could trust. I felt like I walked into a lion's den. I tried to keep my pace closer to Jason so men would realize that I was already accounted for, however; I still felt like bait.

Jason led us in a back room that was filled with men in all black. As soon as I walked in, the smell of weed collided against my face. Most of the men looked so high that they couldn't even decipher who had entered the room. He walked around greeting a couple of guys. I noticed some of them giving him weird looks, obviously gesturing to my presence. I stood their bored almost, but still on edge. By this time, he wasn't holding onto my hand any and I didn't know what to do with myself.

When Jason would walk up to each guy their eyes would scan over my body, some were happy for him, others were surprised, and many were intrigued.

There were so many girls walking around. Most of them worked at the club, while some came with the men. A lot of them looked liked they served only one purpose. Then again, I'm supposed to be them. Their faces were perfectly beat and their bodies were amazing. Their dresses cling to figure so effortlessly. I almost caught myself drooling. I literally felt like a potato in a room filled with French fries.

Jason sat down, placing me on his lap. That gesture brought me back to reality, because my head was filled with fears. Me being the stubborn person I am, I tried to move and sit next to him. Unfortunately, he held me in place. He purposely wrapped his arms around my waist, sending my nerves through the roof.

He's my kidnapper. Get it together.

I didn't want to be sitting right on him. Maybe I did, but that's something I wouldn't have admit to myself at the time. I was praying that this whole meeting would end very soon.

"Justin, who might this be?" One of the guys asked. My fears: confirmed. He had platinum colored hair, was pale and his cheek bones looked perfectly sculpted. He almost looked like he didn't fit into this crowd, but neither did Jason. He leaned over, pressing his body closer to mine. He grabbed a cigar from the table, placing it in his mouth. A girl walked up to him with a lighter in her hand. I looked up at  her, wondering why she chooses to let men treat her like an object. Yet again, I was unwillingly sitting on Jason's lap. To my surprise; he shooed her away, placing a lighter he already had in his hand in mine. I reluctantly take it, realizing what he wanted me to do.

How much worse can this night get? A lot.

He leans into me, placing his face beside mine. I look over slowly, my heart was beating rapidly. I was scared. I knew everyone's eyes were on us. No one here has seen before and they want to know more. I knew he wasn't going to give up. I studied his lips as it fumbled with the cigar in his mouth. I lit the lighter and placed it up to his cigar, watching it burn. I felt his eyes on me the entire time, along with everyone else's.

He sat back, releasing a puff of smoke from his mouth. A large breathe released from mouth. Why was that so intense?

"What's your name again?" Jason asked. I didn't think he was talking to me until I looked at him. I I knew what game he playing. I swallowed down hard as he watched me with a bored look. "Betty." I lied. If he wants to play games, I'll play. "This is Betty." He said to the guy. Once the words left my mouth, all I could see was the amusement in his eyes. I heard others murmur the word Betty in question. I felt like it suited me in that situation, so I went for it.

"Nahhhh, you look more like a Vanessa." The guy said, laughing hysterically I'm guessing he was high because nothing was that funny. Jason laughed, I knew it was fake because I heard how forced it sounded sitting so close to him. He was pretty good at pretending though.

Three tall figures walked into the room we were in. For a split second I was revealed to the free careless people dancing on the dance floor. I wondered if they knew what went on behind closed doors, literally. I wondered if knew the illegal transactions that were occurring right under their noses. I wished I was one of those careless people, dancing.

I immediately recognized the men that walked in. They were Jason's friends; the one's who were present when he decided to kidnap me. The guy named Matt, the guy I kneed in the balls and The who offered me chips. I don't really know their names, but I was able to recognize them. They walked in greeting everyone, but as soon as their eyes landed on me; they sent Jason a confused looked. Almost as if they weren't expecting me to be there. I wasn't expecting me to be there either.

"Yay, the rest of the gang is here. No pun intended." The same guy said, chuckling. Is he  I Same? He eyed them up and down as he watched them sit close by Jason.

We were all seated on couches, with a glass center table separating us. When my eyes scanned over it, I noticed all kinds of drugs scattered on it. That moment was the first time I had ever seen cocaine directly in front of me. Jason's gang was on the left and the other guys's gang was on the right. I tried to keep my gaze low, not trying to appear that I'm listening. Every time I looked up I caught someone's attention.

I was scared and creeped out all at once.

"So?" The crazy man said. He seemed more serious when it came to discussing business. The man I kicked in the balls placed a large brief case on the front of the table. I tried so hard not to pay attention to them, but it was difficult. I was just too curious for my own good.

"Are you scared?" One of the men asked me mockingly. I avoided his gaze, staring at one of the frames on the wall. How did I get myself into this? "You'll be dead by morning so it doesn't matter what you see?" He continued with a small chuckle. I believed every single word he said.

Jason never said anything about being dead.

A/N: Tell me what you guys think. Comment if you enjoyed.