00:25

chapter twenty-five |
J a s o n  p o v

I stared down at her as she watched me. Her sparkling eyes stared up at me in wonder. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I I knew that couldn't. It would've been forced & I wasn't in my right frame of mind. She stopped struggling, d
Does she want me to kiss her? I let my eyes slowly trail over her body.

She's stunning. I wanted to prove something that tonight.

"I know you feel it." I breathe softly. Her eyebrows furrowed deeply.

"You know That feeling you feel, the butterflies. I feel them too." I whispered, slowly releasing my hands from her wrists. She swallowed down nervously as she watched my face closely.

"The way your heart is beating, I feel that too." I said. I grabbed her hands, placing it on my chest. I wanted her to feel how fast my heart was beating for her. I want her to know how I completely felt.

I wanted her to know how strong my feelings were for her. I wasn't afraid to express how deeply I fell for her.

Y o u r p o v

All he wanted from me, was to love him. I wasn't sure if was even capable of loving him. He was pouring his heart to me. Everything from the way he was looking at me to the way he placed my hand over his heart, made my heart feel nervous

He was right about everything. The butterflies in my stomach, the way my heartbeat faster when he would look at me. Was it that obvious?

My mind started to remember all the terrible things that have happened to me. He has kidnapped, tied me up in chains, he killed my ex boyfriend in front of my face, he's held a gun to my face. Was I supposed to forget everything?

"Are you okay?" He asked. My eyes darted towards his as I studied his brown eyes. Am I? I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I forgot that he was hovering over me.

"Mhm." I hummed, sounding unconvinced. He sighed, shuffling off of me. The whole time he was straddling me & I didn't even notice.

"I pour my heart out & all you say is Mhm?" He asked, somewhat amused. "Tell me what you want me to say & I'll say it." I said softly. At that point I was tired of saying things & him being upset with what I say. "I want you to tell me how you feel." He breathed. How do I feel?

"I feel nothing." I lied.

"Y/n, I feel like You everything & anything you want from life. You someone who doesn't kill & steal, you deserve a king because you are a queen." He let out. Wow. Did he just say that?

I honestly didn't know what to say.

J a s o n p o v

"You're developing feelings for me." I let out. I could tell now more than ever. It took me being drunk to recognize it but I'm glad I did."What?" She asked.

"Don't try & fake it." I said turning towards her. "I know you like me."

She grabbed a pillow, whacking me in the head with it. My hair was all over the place. She quickly covered her mouth, trying to hide her laughter. She was staring up at my hair, that looked like a complete mess.

"I know you're smiling." I said. I grabbed her hand trying to pull it away from her mouth. I loved her smile I didn't want to see her covering it up. Ever. I ended up leaning over her. I smiled in victory once I saw her smile. Her smile made me want to  be a better person. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I asked myself.

Do I want to be a better person. I'm Jason McCann. Could I even become a better person? I questioned.

We laid there studying each other's faces. Her face was so alluring, it made me want to kiss her passionately. I leaned down slowly. She looked nervous, I was too. She closed her eyes & so did I. At the last second I gave a light peck on her cheek.

Let's start off slow.

A/N: Comment your opinions & thoughts PLEASE.