00:58

A/N: I don't know if i expressed to you guys how grateful i am to have received my lifetime goal of 1 million reads. I never thought it would be possible to have so many people reading my book. Thanks for reading, commenting & voting.

chapter fifty-eight |
J a s o n  p o v

I looked down at her while I nervously ran the sponge down her back. I watched as she closed her eyes, as the warm water ran down her body. She was beautiful, the droplets of water luminesced her skin. Her hair was pulled back away from her face, as the water trailed down her face. I rubbed the loofah over her shoulders, gently down her spine. I playfully rubbed my soapy hands all over face, causing her to gasp softly. "Oh my god, you think that's funny?" She asked, watching me topple over laughing. She sent me a slight frown, placing her face under the running water.

"Your turn." She smiled, she grabbed the sponge from my hand. I kind of felt nervous about her showering me, especially after I just splashed her with soap. "My turn with what?" I asked innocently. She pulled me closer to her body, she wrapped her arm around my neck. "I want to scrub you." She pouted, she reached for the shampoo that was on the soap holder. She poured an excessive amount of strawberry soap in her hand. "Lean forward." She whispered softly. I felt as she softly ran her fingers through my hair. She gently placed a soft kiss to my chin, causing butterflies in my stomach.

Yes, I do get butterflies in my stomach. Only with her though.

"I have to finally tell you something." She suddenly whispered nervously.

_

Y o u r  p o v

"I love you." I breathed.

My eyes finally met his as he watched me deeply. His lips slowly parted and he wouldn't dare break eye contact with me. "You don't have say it just because were in the heat of the moment." He said, I shook my head, disagreeing with him.

"Jason, I love you. I always knew this." I said, I watched as he stared down at me. His expression was unreadable. I couldn't tell if he was happy that I finally expressed that I loved him or he didn't believe that I actually did. "How did it feel?" He asked, my eye furrowed in confusion.

"How did what feel?" I asked.

"When you realized you loved me." He whispered.

I'm not sure how to answer his question. I don't even think I know  the response to that question.

"I denied it for a couple of months. Then I tried to runaway, I hated it, I didn't want to love you but it was hard. Trying hard to not love you was like trying to know somebody you've never met. Coming to terms & finally telling you feels,...I don't know." I said, my mind was racing with memories of the past months. I felt him remove a strand of wet hair that was lingering on my face.

"How do you feel now?" He asked.

I definitely know the answer to this question.

"Happy." I whispered. I looked into his alluring eyes as  he watched me in wonder. He had pure admiration for me, the way his face lit up when i spoke to him, He slowly leaned in attaching our lips together. "I've always loved you, I'll always will." He said, while placing a small kiss to my forehead.