00:37

chapter thirty-seven |
Y o u r p o v

"I didn't mean to baby. I'm so so sorry." I heard his voice, I heard his whimpering but I didn't see him. "I fucked up okay, I love you. This wasn't supposed to happen." He cried. I knew it was Jason, his voice was so vulnerable...so hurt.

What was he sorry for? Kidnapping me, fucking me up mentally & emotionally?

"Sorry for what?" I opened my eyes finally seeing him. I lifted my head up from the steering wheel, seeing the catastrophe before me. My windshield was smashed, glass was falling into my lap from my sudden movements.

Everything was foggy, there was smoke coming from the hood of the car. I felt my body fail me when I tried to sit up, my eyes started to feel heavy & my eyes shut.

"N-no. Just hold on...y/n?" I heard him beg, it made me feel a little something in my heart. I felt sympathy for him. Knowing that he's on his hands & knees crying over me. A regular teenage girl from New York. I don't deserve all these tears...

What have I done to posses the symbol of love for a emotionally & mentally distressed man?

Why does he love me?

I wonder if he even knows the answer to that question.

_

I slowly peeled my eyes open, they felt heavy & strained. My vision was blurry I couldn't depict where I was, I started jolting up from the bed completely distraught. I didn't understand anything, where I was, what was going on. In that moment I woke up without a care in the world.

I felt so tied down, so confined. Once my vision became clear, I glanced down at the tubes that were attached to my hands. I started pulling on them, trying to get them off of me. I let out a load shriek, realizing that one of the tubes was a needle.

"Y/n stop, everything is okay." A familiar voice said. I didn't pay much attention to the person.

I forcefully pulled on the mask that was on my face. I yanked it off, throwing it to the ground.

"She's up, you need to clear the room!" I heard a faint voice. moments later a couple of people, who looked like doctors, bust through door. One of them tried to stop my hands from disconnecting anymore tubes. Tears were streaming down my face & I was screaming maniacally, I didn't know what the hell was going on.

Why am I hooked up to a beeping monitor that won't not stop freaking beeping!

I felt a mask being placed over my nose & mouth. I became more anxious & nervous and I started grabbing on the doctors hand. It didn't last long, my body began to feel tired & my grasp fell from the nurses wrist.

I closed my eyes fading into darkness. again.

J a s o n p o v

She's dead.

No she's not.