00:18

chapter eighteen |
J a s o n p o v

I felt like an idiot when I woke up the next morning.

I wasn't myself that night and I felt like I opened up too much with her. Smoking weed amplifies my emotions more than they already are. It affects me a certain way then others.  I start to say things I usually have bottled up inside. I knew this.

She didn't need to know about my past, I'm not ready for her to know about my past. She probably thought I was a fucking wimp, I shouldn't have let myself get to that point.

Once again I screwed up.

"Good morning." I said as I saw her walk into the kitchen. I made sure to take her handcuffs off while she was asleep. Her hair was placed behind her ears, while wearing the pajamas that I lent her. I studied how she was running her fingers over her eyes.

"Mmhm." She hummed, It almost sounded like a moan. She stopped dead in her tracks, analyzing my figure. She probably wasn't used to seeing me shirtless, or seeing my tattoos. She better get used to it though.

"What happened last night was a mistake." I said while staring at her. Even in my oversized shirt she still looked beautiful.

She gave me a weird look. "You holding a gun to my head or telling me you're psychotic?" She countered. I saw that she was pretty feisty in the morning. I didn't know if it was sexy or annoying.

"Me showing you my pills." I said bluntly. She nodded slowly as she saw my face. I probably looked like shit, I couldn't even sleep last night. "What do they do?" She asked.

"Calm me down." I said.

"Are you taking them?" She asked, pestering me. I couldn't help but smirk, she should be scared because when I'm off those meds I'm a whole other person.

"Nope I threw them down the toilet." I said blankly.

"Why?" She asked.

I sighed. "Because I shouldn't have to worry about getting to the point where I have to use them, right?" I asked.

She scoffed & I smiled triumphantly.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. I turned around grabbing a frying pan from the cabinet.

"Freedom." She whispered. I dropped the pan on the stove. I turned around sending her a blank look.

"Anything else?" I asked. I have to be honest I was pissed when she said that. She's getting too comfortable around me. I may love her but that doesn't mean she can talk to me any kind of way.

"I don't like eggs." She said as she saw me take out the eggs from the fridge. "I know." I said, having my back turned towards her.

"How do you know that?" She asked. Her voice was so soft & sweet. "I know everything about you." I said. A small smile was tugging at my lips. She was probably creeped out.

"What's my favorite color?" She asked. I slowly turned around, leaning on the counter.

"Your favorite color is [insert color.] Your favorite food is [insert  food]. Your favorite clothing store is [insert store], And you love [insert anything]." I said with a smile on my face. She sat there shocked. I turned back around cooking eggs for me. She still hadn't told me what she wanted for breakfast.

A couple minutes later I heard shuffling from behind me. I saw her open the fridge and grab the milk. It was nice to see that's she's getting used to her house.

It's nice to see that she realized that she can never leave me.

Ever.

Y o u r p o v

I needed to get the hell out of there.

Now.

I couldn't just stay there. It was like I was being forced to love a someone against my own will. All I had to do was find a phone and call 911. That should be easy right?

"I could've made you cereal." He said. His voice broke me out from all of my scheming thoughts. "I don't want you handling my food." I said, while pouring the milk. "Can I handle you?" He asked. I turned around, staring at him blankly. I sent him my most disgusted look, while he just stood there smiling.

"You will never handle me." I said. He dropped his fork on the counter as he walked away from the stove. He slowly walked towards me. He rested both of his hands on the counter, which were on both sides of me. I was trapped in place.

My heart started beating as I watched him. He better not try anything stupid, I thought.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked slowly. His teethe were tugging at his bottom lip as he stared deep into my eyes. He brushed his lips over my cheek, I flinched back staring up at him. My stomach started to churn as I stood there staring deep Into his eyes. Why does he have to be somewhat attractive? I hated it.

"Yo, Jason." A voice said, echoing throughout the house. He walked in through the front door, stopping in place once he saw Jason & I. I moved away from him, grabbing my bowl & exiting the kitchen.

All though I was sitting at the table eating my captain crunch, Jason's eyes were still locked on me.

"You have horrible timing." He said while watching the tall guy. Actually he had perfect timing. I would have never let it go any farther anyways. Are you sure about that?

Yes I'm sure.

"Good. We have a meeting today." The familiar guy said.

"I know Grayson." He sighed while putting his eggs in a plate.

"So what are you going to do with little miss kiss her ex boyfriend." Grayson said. My breath hitched as soon as the words came out his mouth.

The one day i tried to forget popped back into my head. My body started shaking from my anxiety, I couldn't get the image of Jax's dead body from my head.

J a s o n p o v

She knew she wanted me to touch her just as much as I wanted to touch her. She kept trying to play it off but I could see right through her. I was so close to kissing her, just as she was so close to letting me.

"So what are you going to do with little miss kiss her ex boyfriend." He asked while watching her. I sent him a glare.

"I'm taking her with me." I said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"What? Why don't you just leave her with Cara?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, taking a small glance at her.

"No, Cara is talking shit about me to her." I said. I took a huge bite out of my eggs as I watched her stare around the house.

"Dude, you trust her?" Grayson asked.

"I'm going to have to." I said staring at her intensely.

A/N: tell me your thoughts.