00:33

chapter thirty-three |
J a s o n p o v

Outside was dark, there was no signs of sunlight. Signaling that the sun had just went down. It felt a little damp outside, since it just finished pouring about an hour ago. I watched as she slowly trailed in front of me, her hair was blowing because the wind was slightly heavy. She looked so comfortable in my hoodie. Even though she hates me, she knows that I would never hurt her, she trusts me.

"I have a feeling she's stubborn. Did she get over the fact that you kill people?" Zayn asked, as we walked through the parking lot. He was absolutely right. That's the reason why he's my best friend, he can see through anybody. The truth was she was stubborn & she hated who I was. I always believed that if I wasn't who I was, she would've fell in love with me easily. I know that for a fact.

"Correct." I said sliding my hands in my pocket. While, the almost, fall air brushed against my face. "She reminds me so much of Lotus." He said, I send him a weird look. "Really?" I asked surprised. "Fuck yes, her attitude, her edge. The only thing that's different are their looks." He said. I stopped & thought for a while. Maybe he is right. I haven't seen Lotus in a while, but I knew for sure that she was Zayn's girls & there still going strong. Goals.

"Why are you taking medication?" He asked, I could tell that he was watching me with concern. It sucked that he could see through me because sometimes I just wanted to be left alone in my drowning life. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Should I even try to play if off? I asked myself.

"Tell me what's the reason? Is it her? Are you depressed again?" He asked. Why would he fucking ask if he already knows the answer? "I feel depressed, It hurts." I said slowly.

It hurt to love somebody who would never even dream about loving you back. "I know it does—" he began, but before he could finish I cut him off. "Do you really? I don't remember Lotus ever not loving you." I said to him.

"She's actually here." He said, while staring down at the ground, while his hands were in his pocket. "Lad, I want you to find love, because without it I think you'll go mad." He said, making me laugh a little. I watched him, seeing a small smile evident on his face.

"That was the most sappiest shit you've ever said to me." I laughed. "Tell me something, have you guys been on a date?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me."Nope." I said, staring down at the distressed vans I was wearing. "Bro, what are you waiting for?" He asked dramatically. I had no idea what I was waiting for. I knew that she wouldn't even want to go out with me. She hated me & that was the hardest part.

"Maybe for her to accept me." I breathed.

Y o u r p o v

As I reached up to the truck, a car door opened up revealing a girl. She was wearing black skinny jeans, red bottom heels & black nike hoodie. She had straight long blonde hair, a nose piercing & a couple visible tattoos on the palm of her hands.

"What up Lo." Josh said, wrapping his arms around her shoulder. I just stood there confused. She engulfed the rest of the guys in hugs. Which meant that I obviously didn't  know her. & she wasn't going to help rescue me from these criminals. Great.

"Y/n this is Lotus, she's Zayn's girlfriend." Matt said, as they all watched me. Oh, so he has a girlfriend? I was surprised.