00:12

chapter twelve |
Y o u r  p o v

I felt like I was in a moving car, my body would bounce every time we hit a bump on the road. I felt weak, I didn't want to open my eyes because I didn't want to know where I was.

However, I slowly peeled them open and the first thing I saw where knives and riffles laying on the ground around me.

I started to shake and I screamed as loud as I could. A face appeared over one of the seats and it was a guy. He had really pretty eyes and long eyelashes. He sent me a small smirk and turned around.

"Jason, your girl is up." He said. I twisted my face in confusion.

What is he talking about? Is he talking about me? I questioned.

"Let me go!" I screamed. We hit a huge bump in the road and my head hit against the truck wall. My head already felt soar, and now I have an excruciating headache.

"Pull over!" I heard one of them yell from the front seat. I wouldn't dare look over the seat and see how many men were in the car.

At this point I was trembling with fear. Are these guys gonna rape me and kill me? They already killed Jax right in front of me.

The car suddenly came to a halt and one of the guys jumped out of the truck. I swallowed down hard, praying to God that he wasn't going to kill me.

Maybe he is letting me go. I hoped. Another head peaked over the seat and I was revealed to another good looking guy. Shit, maybe they are going to rape me. I panicked. What do all these men want with me?

"Hi, my name is Josh." He said while scanning his eyes over my body. I sent him a disgusted look and tried to to use my restricted hands to cover my chest with my flannel. It was no use the chains around my wrist where throbbing.

All I could do was whimper.

Suddenly the back doors flew open. I was revealed to a familiar face. It was that dude who helped me a couple nights ago. As soon as our eyes locked his face softened. His hair was a disheveled mess and he had bags under his eyes. He took in my features, I was confused as to why all these guys were watching me attentively.

He slowly leaned in, I thought he was going to unchain me but he grabbed the duct tape instead. His gaze never left mine as he aggressively ripped a piece off of the roll. He swallowed down hard and all I could do was shake my head. I knew he was going to duck tape my mouth.

"Please don't." I whimpered but it was no use, he applied it on my mouth ruffly. Tears started spilling down my face as he slammed the door shut in my face. I started moving my body aggressively, trying to get out of the chains but it was just making my wrists and ankles sore.The chains were so tight on my skin that it started piercing into my skin, I was even bleeding.

I heard another car door shut and the truck sped off.

All I could do was silently cry.

J a s o n  p o v

I was mad at her. She kissed him.

I told her not to kiss him and she still did it. Why couldn't she just listen to me? The messed up thing is that I'd do anything for her but she did this stupid shit to me?

As I sat back down in the passenger seat, I regretted the way I treated her. I was being aggressive. She was scared and all I did was make her even more scared.

Sometimes I didn't know how to handle my anger. That's why I take medication, but I stopped taking it.

As we drove back on the highway I heard her silent whimpers. I wished I could've have been there for her. I wished I could've held her and told her that I only wanted to love her. She probably thought that we wanted to kill her.

"Dude, that was harsh." Josh said I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Doesn't he think I know that?

"Just mind your fucking business." I said, aggravated.

I just wanted to kiss her.

A/N: Vote & Comment !