00:60

A/N: In the upcoming chapter or chapters someone's going to die. You guys should tell me who you think.

chapter sixty |
J a s o n p o v

I knew that Y/n was upset that she might possibly have to see Leighton's face again. I knew that she was even more upset that I didn't tell her earlier about Leighton's vote off was today. I should've been more up front with her about it, but I knew if I told her earlier, she wouldn't have wanted to come with me.

A vote off is basically when the head members come together to vote another member off. I knew that everyone would vote her off of the head gang. Especially if I  wanted her off. My members trust my decisions.

I walked into the lobby of our meeting, I had my hand locked with Y/n's. I felt the warmth from her fingers on my hand. Every time I would take glances at her, she would have a worried look on her face. I just wished she would trust me and know that I wouldn't let anything happen to her.

Then again I knew she was traumatized from that night. I knew that the incident was haunting her. And even though she never expressed my lack of protecting her and being there for her I knew it deeply affected her. That night I wasn't there to protect her like I always promised, Even though Lotus had a gun, she wasn't really 'there' to protect her and I don't know how to really feel about that. If it was me, I wouldn't have hesitated.

"You okay?" I whispered in her ear. She suddenly looked at me, nodding quickly. "Mhm. I'm fine." She said softly. I could easily see right through her, I knew she wasn't fine. I cautiously pressed the 17th button on the elevator, watching the doors close slowly. As soon as the steal door closed abruptly, I grabbed her by the waist, pushing her up against the elevator wall.

Before she could speak, I collided my lips into hers, grabbing her face eagerly. Her lips against mine gave me a certain fix I couldn't explain. The contact of our skin made me feel like I was on a euphoric high. She placed her hands over mine, allowing me to kiss her passionately. Her lips moved in sync with mine, perfectly. My hands slowly trailed under her leather jacket then under her blouse.

I want to so bad, but I can't.

I knew that the door was going to open in literally moments time. Just before the elevator doors sprung open, I pulled away suddenly.

I heard her heavy breathing, as I watched the men & woman, in their business suits, appear outside of the elevator. I pulled her gently, exiting the machine, pushing through the crowd.

Y o u r p o v

Jason & I's eager make out session caught me off guard. The men and woman standing outside of the elevator made me feel somewhat embarrassed from what just happened. I knew that elevator camera captured everything that happened, I wasn't expecting him to push me up against the wall and kiss me so passionately. Especially while my mind was overthinking random stuff, like seeing the person that tried to kill me. I also knew that I was going to see Lotus. I knew she was going to be in there, I just wasn't sure where we stood. The last time I spoke to her I was attacking her, & accusing her of certain things. I don't regret anything and I most definitely won't apologize for anything.

"What was that back there?" I asked, he looked so deep in thought. I wondered if he was a little on edge just like me. "Your lips looked lonely." He shrugged softly.