00:17

chapter seventeen |
J a s o n  p o v

I took the shades off of my face as soon as the words escaped her mouth. I sat there and watched her as she swallowed down nervously. I watched as her  hair rested on her shoulders while her lips quivered. I didn't believe the words that escaped her mouth.

She's bold.

"We're going to leave." Matt said abruptly. He suddenly stands, attempting to break the tension. There was no way I was letting that shit slide. I didn't dare take my eyes off of her either. I wonder if Cara actually did tell her about my problems. I know Matt has told Cara because he tells her everything.

Cara hugged Y/n, saying goodbye. She held onto Matt's hand & they both exited through the garage.

I sat there with my legs wide open, and with my back resting against the sofa. She sat there looking at anything but me. Why so quiet now? I wondered why she was not so brave when everyone else left.

I chuckled.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry. I should've been a good kidnapper & tell you alittle about myself." I said sarcastically,

"Are you high?" She asked, twisting her face in confusion. She looked shocked almost.

"For you." I said. I'm guessing she didn't understand my statement, or she probably didn't hear. She sat there clueless.

"I'm Jason McCann. I'm a killer." I admit, watching her closely. Drugs bring out the real me.

Y o u r p o v

"I'm Jason McCann & I'm a killer." He confessed. He looked directly at me, searching my face for a response. My blood ran cold as I saw the way he looked at me. I knew he was Jason McCann, but for some reason, hearing him say it sent shivers throughout my body.

I hated to say it but all I saw was lust when he watched me. There was something about the look in his eyes that made me turn away nervously. His smirk was somewhat threatening. Why is he doing this?

"I've killed people, I've robbed people, I've threatened people. It's who I am. It's what I do. I've gotten good at it to the point where I could walk into a public area without anyone knowing who I am." He says, while playing with a lighter. He looked so relaxed, I stared down at the lighter as he kept igniting the flame and making it disappear.

"People say I'm psychotic. What do you think?" He asked, waiting for my response. He looked serious now, I had to choose my words wisely.

"Answer my fucking question." He yells, running his fingers through his hair. "Yes." I yell back, at that point I was getting frustrated.

"Do you want to know how psycho I can get?" He asked, getting up from the couch. At this point, I was scared out of my mind. The only thing that was keeping me sane was remembering that he would never kill me. He seemed to obsessed, he seemed like his life sucked & he wanted to someone to share it with—live in this big house with. But then again, he's a criminal.

He walked up to me, grabbing my arm."Please don't." I sigh, trying to resist his pull.

He yanked me even harder, pulling me up the stairs. All I could do was anticipate what was going to happen next. The stair case was so long, eventually He opened a door, revealing an enormous bathroom. As soon as I walked in it reeked of weed.

"Sit." He hissed. He places me on the toilet seat, I sat there confused and uncomfortable. He turned around, Shuffling for something in a cabinet. He eventually faced me, walking up to me slowly. His face was so close to mine, I finally had a good view of his eyes.

"This is my medication." He said blankly. He stared down at the bottle with a bored look.

"I have ADHD, I'm bipolar. I have anxiety. I'm angry, I'm happy. I'm a fucking mess and most importantly I'm depressed." He said. He looked up towards me. It felt like he wanted me to be scared of him.

"That doesn't make you crazy." I whispered carefully.

"What?"

"Taking prescribed medication doesn't make you psychotic." I said slowly. I look up at him, noticing his eyes soften.

"It's the reason my mom left me. She didn't want a child who had all these problems." He said. "How old were You when she left?" I asked. I was surprised by my sudden interest in his life. I felt sorry for him,

"Fifteen." He said, looking down at the medication bottle.

"Why do you have to kill people?" I asked. I wanted to know. I wanted to know how someone like him could just take someone's life, rob people, put people's life in danger.

"I told you, I'm psychotic." He said, frustratingly.

A/N: Vote&Comment
This chapter was boring. I know, you should remind me in the comments. Lol.