00:63

Jason's best friends are:
Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien Plays Josh Vincent

chapter sixty-three |
J a s o n  p o v

"You couldn't have." She
whispered, while placing her hand gently over her mouth. I studied her features closely. I watched as a strand of her  hair laid on her forehead. "All of that happened in your father's business?" She asked, I didn't no what to say to her. I sighed, sitting gently on the table that was across from her chair.

"Yes." I said, my
eyes stared deeply into her's, searching for any forms of judgement. "I'm confused, why was it burned down? I killed Leighton in your father's company building?" She rushed out. I saw the vulnerability in her eyes, she was finally expressing some sort of emotion.

"We needed a way to cover up
the shooting, so we caused an accidental fire." I said softly. Her eyes widened as the words left my mouth. "H-How? I'm the reason for that, All those people died...?" She asked distraughtly. She ran her fingers through her hair frustratingly. I gently grabbed a hold of her wrists, forcing her to come back to reality even though I knew it was hitting her hard. "We evacuated the building. I pressed the alarm. I wouldn't do that..." I explained She looked into my eyes but I felt like she didn't believe me.

I'm not that crazy.

"Is your father okay? Was anybody hu—?" She asked. I definitely was not expecting her to ask that question.

"He wasn't in the building today."
I responded. Her eyes started to water suddenly, once she realized I noticed, she looked away quickly. I had my hands placed gently over her's. We both sat their in silence, I listened as the gushing wind collided into the condo windows. The fragile girl sitting in front of me would once be gone, the girl that was afraid to see blood, death, weapons would be gone.

Instead someone who was
unrecognizable would soon take her place.

A month later →

Y o u r p o v

"If you won't teach me then I'll just ask Zayn." I shrugged. She gave me a weird look, she scanned through the clothing rack, searching for a dress for Zayn's birthday party that was in a couple of days. "I thought you didn't like guns?" She questioned.

I thought I didn't like guns either.

"That's not the point." I said patiently. She paused, finally looking up at me. "Does Jason know you're asking?" She asked,

"No, does he have to?" I asked and she sighed. She gave me a suspicious look, I raised my eyes, hopeful. "Fine. I'll teach you, but you have to promise you're not going insane & you wouldn't use it on anyone." She quickly said.

"Too late." I muttered. She sent me a blank look. "Fine. I'll abide by your rules." I agreed, making air quotes over rules. A smile broke out on her face. "Now, help me pick out a dress." She practically begged. I searched through the racks, hoping to find something that screamed Lotus. Her style was so edgy yet different.

"Where's he having it at?" I asked causally. For some reason Zayn didn't seem like a huge party guy.

"All of us are flying out to New York." She said, "Wait—Jason didn't tell you?" She asked. I gave her a confused look.