00:10

chapter ten |
J a s o n  p o v

Why would she be in the middle of the woods?  She really never learned her lesson. I stared down at my cellphone screen as I watched the map that showed me where she was located. It took us a couple hours to drive down there but I felt relieved. And I couldn't have been any more happier.

She makes me happy. Just the thought of her in my bed with her hands wrapped around my waist. Just the thought of her wearing my t shirts. Just the thought of her lips kissing mine. Just the thought of all of our intimate moments together...

I need her now.

I just wished that she was at her house so I could've quickly snuck in and grabbed her. As I was staring down at the map on my phone I realized that there was a lake house somewhere in the back of the woods. That makes much more sense. I hope she's alone.

"Where the fuck is she?" Grayson whispered from behind me.

"She's by some house by the lake." Grayson was going to come with me as back up while Matt & Josh waited in the van. They were suppose to drive up with the van when I got her unconscious. So I didn't have to carry her through the woods.

"Why is she in the woods?" He asked and I turned around, sending him an annoyed look. Good question.

Once we crept through the trees, crunching on branches and grass, I heard her. I diverted my glance to her voice & there she was. Her hair was placed in a ponytail and she was wearing black tights that made her ass look—Anyways...

I was so distracted by her I almost didn't notice the dip shit standing behind her. Why the hell is he always harassing her? Why is he always with her?

I started to get really heated just watching her talk to him. She seemed comfortable around him even though he could've almost killed her the other night.

I should've killed him, I thought.

Not to mention that the trees were perfectly lit, like it was some fucking romantic date. I stood there watching her watch the lights in amazement. I can do more on our first date than this pathetic shit. "I thought you said you beat the shit out of him." Grayson whispered. I honestly forgot he was there. As I watched the two of them stand there looking over the lake my anger increased tremendously.

I saw as he reached for her chin, turning her head towards his. I thought she wouldn't dare touch him until I saw the look on her face. She didn't even stop his advancements. I knew that Grayson saw that I was angry because he didn't make any more snarky comments.

I quickly opened my messaging app, texting through my unknown number.

my baby: don't you fucking dare kiss him

I saw her pull out her phone from her pocket. I knew she read my text because I saw the look on her face. I watched as she immediately looked up, searching around the woods. She looked so worried yet frustrated. I hope she walks away from him. Because I didn't want to kill him in front of her.

I just wanted her.

When I saw the way she smiled at him it made me want to run out of the woods & beat his ass, again. It made my heart hurt when I saw her look at him like that. That should've be me.

That should've been me holding her hand, that should've been me making her laugh. This is so sad, that should've been me not that worthless piece of garbage. (What did I just do? OMG)

I saw her wrap her arm around his neck and I realized that she was testing me. She has to be testing me if she would do this right after I warned her not to. I should've definitely took my medication this morning. I could feel my anxiety increasing along with my anger. I didn't want to do anything tonight that I knew I would regret.

I honestly thought she would be the one to fix me. I kind of started to disagree with my own self. "Is everything okay?" I heard him ask, causing me to roll my eyes. Like he gives a shit.

I sent her another message warning her again. I don't want to have to do this in front of her but I will if I have to.

my baby: im fucking warning you y/n

I saw her rest her head on his shoulder, checking her phone. I turned back to Grayson giving him a slight nod signaling that I'm ready. He quickly reached for his gun. I didn't want him aiming any gun towards her. He placed the ski mask over his head.

"You don't need your gun." I spat at him. I didn't mean to be a dick but I was mad at that very moment.

She swallowed down hard as she read my message. I knew she was scared so why play this game? Why doesn't she just leave. She knows something is going to happen if she even touches him.

I saw as she grabbed his face, eagerly connecting her lips with his. My whole world collapsed at that very moment. I grabbed my gun and aimed it towards Jax as soon as they broke from their kiss.

I wanted to fucking kill her.

I knew I couldn't so he was the other option.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Vote & Comment.