00:06

Jason's best friends are:
Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons  plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

chapter six |
J a s o n p o v

After beating the shit out of her useless 'boyfriend' & being rejected by the love of my life, I drove three hours back to our head quarters in the other end of Manhattan. I needed to tell the boys the plan for tomorrow night.

"Where the fuck have you been?"Josh's voice erupted through the condo as soon as I entered. I sighed walking into the kitchen & grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Screwing shit up." I mumbled while using the end of the kitchen counter to open my bottle.

"Ahhhh, you realized that she doesn't want your pathetic ass." Grayson said from the living room. Everyone started laughing but stopped once I glared at them.

Grayson is such a bitch, all he does is drink, sleep, watch tv and fuck his girl. "Dick." I scoffed. I took my pistol from my jeans pocket and rested it on the kitchen counter.

"Dude, who'd you kill?" Josh asked while taking a sip from his beer.

"I didn't kill anyone I just beat the shit out of her Ex."

"I'm surprised you didn't kill him." Matt chimed in.

"I would've but she was there." I said leaning on the counter and watching the three idiots in front of me.

"You met her?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Was she hotter than the photos?" Grayson smiled, causing me to glare at him.

"Of course & stop snooping through my shit." I glared, pointing my finger in his face.

"Loosen up. When are you taking her?" Matt asked on a more serious note.

"That's why I drove all the way up here dip shits. You guys are my backup." I said, the atmosphere grew quiet for a while.

"What?"Josh asked with a clueless expression on his face. I noticed that he helped himself to my potato chips.

"You drove all the way here from the upper east side to tell us this." Matt scoffed.

"The only reason why we're in New York is so I can be closer to her in order to kidnap her, also I helped you kidnap your girls so you owe me." I said, watching Grayson and Matt because Josh didn't find his girl yet.

They watched me with blank facial expressions. They knew damn well that I was right. They had no choice anyway.

"Fine. When?" Matt asked.

"We're leaving at 7." I said while walking out of the kitchen to go take a shower.

"I'll go load the van."
Grayson said. I didn't understand why the van needed to be loaded, I was too busy thinking about finally having her in my arms to protest.

I wonder what I should wear. I need to look good for my baby. I thought.

A/N: Vote & Comment.

July 20, 2015
5:33 p.m.