00:29

chapter twenty-nine |
Y o u r  p o v

"Why do I have to do this?" I asked. I watched as Jason circled around his room, picking up things & shoving them into duffel bags. "Because I will kill them! Is that what you want, an innocent person killed!" He yelled.

"No." I whispered. "Good now do as I say & stop asking questions. You don't have the right to ask me anything anymore." He said. He walked up to his night stand, throwing some watches & rings into his bag."Where are you gonna be?" I asked, studying his face. He seemed so out of it, it's like he wasn't focusing on one thing at all.

"Listening to every fucking thing you say & if I don't like it—"

He pulled out his gun, holding it in his hand firmly. "This is the only thing you are going to hear." He finished. I knew he would never hurt me, which was an alleviating feeling—but he didn't care if he  hurt innocent people. He was using that as leverage to get me to do what ever the hell he pleased.

I heard the door bell ring & I jumped. It was loud, echoing throughout the whole house. That fatal sound meant that I had to become a good actress for the sake of someone's life. Jason slowly walked up to me. He trailed the pistol softly down my cheek, while I stood their trembling in fear. My eyes looking into his, pleading. "Go." He whispered. My feet felt frozen to the ground as I stood there, I wasn't sure if I could do it. Someone's life was in the palms of my hand, again.

I heard the door bell ring again, I looked up to meet his eyes & they were angry. He frustratingly  brushed past me, cocking the gun. I grabbed his arm, stopping him from what I knew he was going to do.

I slowly opened the bedroom door & faded into the long hallway

_

"How may I help you, officer?" I asked awkwardly. He had a smug look on his face as he took in my appearance. He had curly black hair & ocean blue eyes. "There was a call from this house." He said. He had an intimidating gaze on me & it made me feel like he was going to read into the bullshit that was about to come out of my mouth.

I screwed my face up in confusion as I watched the cop. "Really? Are you sure it was this house?" I asked innocently. He stood there for a minute watching me. "Yes ma'am it was this house." He stepped back, analyzing the numbers on the house.

Shit.

"Are you the only one that lives in this enormous house?" He asked. I didn't know if I was supposed to lie or what. "Yes." I breathed. "Interesting, may I come in?" He asked. Why though? "Sure." I said too cheerfully. He had to be on to me if he wanted to come in. I questioned.

I hesitantly opened the door wider, allowing  him to step into the house where I knew he could possibly take his last breath."This is a beautiful house you have here..." I'm guessing he wanted my name, but I didn't want to give it to him. "Blake." I lied. It's not a crime to tell a cop to call you by a nick name that no one has ever called you before, right?

"Well, it seems like everything is fine, but it still doesn't justify the call." He said. He had his hand on his belt as he watched me curiously. What does he want me to say? "Babe?" A familiar voice asked. I spun around & there he was. The devil in disguise. He sent the officer an innocent look. He wasn't supposed to come down stairs. Did I say something wrong, Is he going to kill him. I was extremely anxious at this point.

"Is everything okay?" He asked. He wrapped his arm around my waist, leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek. I hated him for doing that. "I got a 911 call from this house, & you are?" The officer asked suspiciously. "Her boyfriend." He said.

I literally choked on my own spit.

J a s o n  p o v

I wanted to say that she was my wife but we didn't have any wedding rings on. It would've looked too suspicious. After packing up some of the things in the rooms I decided to go down stairs & have a little fun."I thought you said you lived alone?" The officer asked, watching her. Why is he so damn forward? "We don't live together, yet." She said, with a small smile. I watched as her lips moved when she spoke. I wanted to kiss them so badly. That's all I wanted.

"And by the way, I think it was our daughter, Lux. I was teaching her what the police number is, in case of an emergency & she probably dialed it on her own." I said, perfectly. I could tell that I was believable by the look on the officer's face.

"You did?" She asked, pretending to seem shocked. "Yeah babe, you were in the shower." I said. "There you have it." She said, with a small laugh, which brought a smile to my face even though her's was fake.

"Is she up?" The cop asked. "No I just put her to sleep." I said with a small smile. All these stupid god damn questions. "Okay, well tell her to be more careful." He said with a friendly smile. Finally. "Well have a nice day." He reached out to shake Y/n's hand. I didn't know why he needed to in the first place. He shook my hand as I held the front door open for him. I just wanted him out of my house.

Once he was gone, I leaned on the front door. I sighed heavily as I watched her. "Blake?" I asked mockingly. She crossed her hands over her chest, sending me a disapproving look.

"Lux?" She mocked back.

Y o u r  p o v

He threw me a hoodie & a pink Adidas duffel bag. It was pouring rain outside & it seemed like there was a thunderstorm coming. "What's this for?" I asked him. I watched as he placed a hoodie over his head, he had a black cap on, hiding his sort of long quiff. "We're leaving." He said bluntly. He pulled out his gun checking to see if they contained bullets. I stared down at it in worry. What the hell is going on?

"Leaving to go where?" I asked. "Put your hoodie on." He demanded. "Tell me first." I argued. He grabbed me by my hand, bringing me into his chest. "You don't get to ask questions anymore, remember? Now put the god damn hoodie on." He pushed me away & I couldn't help but feel angry. "Where the fuck are we going!" I screamed. I was tired of the way he was treating me. All the hostility towards me was not needed. I was tired of being disrespected.

He slowly turned around, watching me carefully. "Every time you disrespect me. That's one person I kill." He said.

What?

A/N: wow, he's crazy.