00:30

chapter thirty |
Y o u r  p o v

I kept my mouth shut after the words poured out of his mouth. I knew Jason was psychotic but I didn't believe he would actually do that, would he? "I don't believe you." I said while watching him. He looked up at me, having his hands in his basketball shorts. His hair was sticking up all over the place because he took off the cap without fixing it. He still looked freaking adorable.

"I don't care if you don't believe me, I don't care about what you think anymore." He said shrugging his shoulders. He licked his lips, staring down at his cellphone screen.

What does he mean he doesn't care about what I think anymore? He walked up to me placing my hoodie over my head. He seemed so into it. He made sure every strand of my hair was tucked into it. His eyebrows were etched to together in sadness. It seemed like whatever he was thinking about made him feel dejected. I stood there watching him fix the hood over my head. He eventually caught my eyes & he seemed nervous.

"I ah, it's raining...ah I didn't want you to get wet." He said simply. While clearing his throat uncomfortably. I honestly didn't get him. He could go from crazy psychopath to adorable & nervous, I hated it. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked in a more calmer tone. "We're leaving New York." He said while watching me. What? I watched as his eyes just scanned over every inch of my face, his gaze would stay on my lips for minutes. It made me feel self conscious, I always thought that I was not that appealing to the eyes. I liked to consider myself a a solid 5/10 but the way Jason watched me was like he thought I was the prettiest girl in the world. I just wished he would've  understood  that there was more than just me out there.

"Why are we leaving NY?" I asked, slightly raising my voice. His tired eyes, watched mine as he sighed. At that moment  he was leaning on the front door, while I was standing directly in front of him. We were both wearing black hoodies, I'm guessing because it was thunder storming outside. He had two duffel bags wrapped around his torso. His phone was in his hand as his eyes would flicker to mine & the black device every
Once in a while.

"We have to. There's no need to stay here. You called the cops remember?" He said. The farther I am from home, the harder it is for me to escape. "My whole life is here." I said softly. He always did something to make me hate him  & that moment was a perfect example. "Should of thought twice before calling the fucking cops." He said while watching me closely. "I don't regret anything." I whispered to myself. I heard him scoff, telling me that he heard everything I said. "I'm in love with you, but it is not supposed to feel like this. You make me feel like shit." He breathed softly. I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips.

"You make me feel like shit too. You kill my boyfriend in front of me, take me away from my friends & family. Then you want to tell me that I don't make you feel happy. You don't either." I rushed, I watched as he rolled eyes. I had to say it, I wasn't just a stupid rag doll that he could toy with. I had a mouth and I was going to stand up for myself.

"Don't call him that?" He said sharply , I was confused for a second but then it hit me. "Jason, he was my boyfriend." I said. It was true, he killed him, why you may ask? He was jealous. That's justifiable right?

"Two." He breathed. He tilted his head back as he rested it on the door. He sighed & I watched as he swallowed down hard.

"2 what?"

"2 people." He whispered & I finally knew what my brave mouth caused.

I still believed he was bluffing.

A/N: vote if you enjoyed.