00:55

A/N: I'm not deleting my book and I'm finishing it. Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks for the thoughtful & funny comments, they made me feel better.

Thanks for over 660,000 reads. Love you guyssss. Now let's get back to readddinnnggg.

chapter fifty-five |
J a s o n p o v

I didn't want Y/n knowing Josh had kidnapped his girl, I knew that would remind her of everything that happened to her seven months ago. I felt like it would bring back all the old feelings she felt for me. Especially seeing her would make Y/n feel & see what she had went through, I just don't want us to take two steps backwards. In our "relationship" I felt like I was one step closer to being two steps far from her. I liked where we were, I was just waiting for her to say I love you.

If she actually feels that way.

There was a reason I decided to head to Canada. Josh had just kidnapped his girl & I wanted to see my dad. I knew it was risky but I haven't seen him in a while. I also didn't know where else to set up my head quarters for the gang. We had to relocate so many times. I was going to ask Y/n where she wanted to live. Wherever she wanted to go was the place I belonged.

I had just finished prepping myself for our date that night. We were specifically in Toronto & I wanted to take her to a fun, stress relieving, place by the Bay. It was a Carnival & I knew how much she liked getting on carnival rides. I didn't really tell her it was a date because I wasn't sure how she would react to that word.

After 7 months of 'catastrophe' we were finally going on a date. It was weird because I was feeling extremely nervous. I had the feeling I was feeling at the pit of my stomach.

Is it anxiety?

I ran my fingers through my hair, I was frustrated. I wasn't quite sure how to style it. I grabbed my rose gold watch from the corner of the sink. I placed it on my wrist, I grabbed the Yves cologne spraying it on the corners of my neck & wrists. I glanced over my body in the mirror, I checked over my teeth—making sure there was nothing in it. I checked my wound that was healing, I made sure that my bandage was applied properly. I fixed the collar of my flannel, Also putting on my red sneakers. Then I was officially ready.

I stepped out of the bathroom, knowing she was probably still getting ready. As I walked up to the door I saw that it was slightly cracked, I didn't want to peak through while she was changing.

I kind of wanted to accidentally see her perhaps in her underwear. Shhh.

"Y/n?" I asked softly. I didn't hear a response, I slowly peaked through seeing that she was fully clothed. I cracked the door open, I was wondering why she was standing directly in front of the tv. Her [insert hair color] hair was slightly curly, laying on top of her shoulders. She was wearing black jeans & a simple v-neck. I watched as the remote suddenly fell from her hand. "Y/n, what happened?" I asked.

She slowly turned around, her [insert eye color] eyes were piercing through my brown ones. She looked sad yet distraught. There were tears running down her cheek. My mouth fell open as I watched her look so vulnerable. "They think I'm dead?" She asked, I heard her voice crack slightly.

She saw something she wasn't supposed to see.

I bit down on my lip frustratingly, glancing back at the black tv screen.