00:42

A/N: You need to remember this, from chapter 39:

"Jason has a dad right?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, he's in Canada. He owns a corporate business. Ironic right? I know. It's called Justin inc. And no he doesn't know that his Justin is the Jason McCann. He thinks his son is dead." Wait what? Back track...How is this possible?

"Wait, what do you mean Justin? I don't understand."

chapter forty-two |
Y o u r p o v

I smelt the strong smoke as soon as Lotus & I entered the hotel room. The lights were dimmed but for some reason the air felt thick, which caused me to cough. I knew it was only cigarette smoke but I wasn't sure why it was in the hotel room where I had to sleep & breathe. Lotus rested her shopping bags on the kitchen counter, looking around the hotel room.

She walked over to the living room, switching the light on. The room lit up, revealing me to him. He lifted up his head and his blood shot eyes were revealed. He was sitting on the ground in front of the leather coach. I just stood there, I was in a state of wonder. I was wondering what happened to him. I saw an absolut vodka bottle laying on the ground, with the contents drenched into the rug. Lotus stood behind just analyzing what was going on.

"Where were you?" His voice finally spoke, you could tell that he was intoxicated. I was confused to why he was asking me that question because I thought Lotus told me that he called her to pick me up.

At the moment I knew she had lied. I wasn't mad though. "I went shopping with Lotus."

"Why? I wanted you resting, y-you w-ere not supposed to leave the bed." He slurred, he was pointing to the ground like it was the bed. That's how drunk he was.

"Jason, it's not that serious." Lotus sighs from behind me. His tired eyes shot open & he watched her instead of me. "Get the fuck out!" He yelled, he got up from the ground. He stumbled onto the couch, he was sweaty. His upper body was exposed and my eyes couldn't help but travel over his tattoos.

"I'm not leaving you alone with her, Jason she was with me." She responded. He rolled his, sloppily running his fingers through his hair.

"Is that supposed to be settling? Knowing that she's with you? Lotus your a bitch." He hissed, his eyes flickered to mine. Once he saw my reaction to what he said to Lo, his eyes softened. "I can't stay here." I whispered. I kept blinking, trying to stop the tears from falling from my eyes.

"What?" He asked, he looked distraught. He watched as I entered the bathroom, grabbing my little essentials. "I'm not staying here tonight." I repeated. He followed me around the room, while I just moved around him.

"You don't have a choice." He said softly. Yes I do.

"You're drunk, I don't want to be around you. I don't understand how you would call Lotus a bitch. She made me experience freedom for the first time since you kidnapped me." I said, I looked into his brown eyes but he was so clouded by the nicotine & the alcohol that I felt like he wasn't really understanding what I was saying.

I knew he was going to forget everything in the morning.

"Listen to me, you can't leave me." He whispered. He grabbed my upper arm, pushing me up against the wall. He couldn't even steady himself. I stood there just watching him, I felt bad for him. I never understood why he would act like this.

I pushed past him and he fumbled back onto the opposite wall. I quickly walked into living room, hoping that Lotus didn't leave and she was still there. "I'm going with you." I mumbled. She nodded her head eagerly, letting me know that it was okay. "You see what she's doing to you, she's making you believe that I'm the bad guy. I just wanted to know where you were & why you left." He explained, he was now standing directly In front of me. I could smell the alcohol from his breath.

"You did that all by yourself tonight. Look at you, I-I thought you were over all this. I thought we were over all this." I sighed. I was disappointed, I didn't understand why he needed to do all this—I didn't understand what he was trying to show to me.

"She fucking lied to you! why would I ask her to pick you up? I don't want you alone with her!" He yelled. I stood there watching him, he looked so cuddly—so helpless. I just wished he didn't act like this. "I'll be outside." Lotus said, I slightly nodded. I heard the door shut & I met his gaze again.

I understood Lotus lied but it wasn't for bad intentions, she wanted me to finally relax & go outside.

"Your not leaving me." He whispered. I almost didn't want to, he looked like he would accidental hurt himself if I left him alone.

"I need to."

"What did she fucking tell you?" He spat. I watched as his soft tone changed into his demanding tone.

"More than what you'll ever tell." I mumbled under my breath. It was pretty funny how I still didn't learn from all my previous experiences that Jason always hears everything that he is not suppose to hear. It took me to long to realize that. "What?" He asked, I slowly scanned my eyes over his face. I knew that he heard me.

"Nothing." I said, shaking my head. I put a small strand of my hair behind my ears. I watched as he studied my every movement. He walked up closer to me, "what did she tell you?" He asked again.

"I said nothing."

"You're lying! Tell me the fucking truth, I'm sick of this!" He yelled in my face. I was shocked—Wait, I was more than shocked, I was dejected. "You're lying to me." I whispered. A tear fell down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. I knew he saw it because he immediately walked up to me, clutching my cheeks. He used his thumb to wipe away the few that fell when he grabbed my face.

"I never lied to you." His voice said softly, you could even hear the slight slur in his voice. "You're drunk, you don't know what you're saying." I said. He closed his eyes, opening them up slowly. "I mean it Y/n, I have never lied to you." He breathed.

"Justin Inc." I whispered. I felt his body stiffen. I looked into his eyes & it felt like he wasn't there. His pool of brown eyes looked lost. His hands dropped from my face.

I backed away slowly, exiting the hotel room.

A/N: tell me what you guys think about this chapter in the comments. Thanks for reading.