3. Interrogation

3. Interrogation (not sure if that;s how you spell it) :L

So Damon really hadn't been joking about his little 'dungeon.' I knew that now because I was currently sitting in a chair in a little cell with my hands tied. Damon had thrown on a pair of gloves and was waving around a piece of vervain in his hands.

"Is this really neccessary?" I asked.

"Exuse me?" He scoffed. "You don't ask the questions around here."

"Right. The big man with the flower does."

"That's Mr. Big Man to you." He winked, sending sparks flying down me again. I shook that thought away, you have a boyfriend Nina! Wait, where was Tyler.

"Where's Tyler?" I demanded.

"What did I say about the questions?"

"Tyler's a werewolf. If he gets angry, you're screwed. A werewolf bite can kill a vampire, can't it?" I smirked. Damon held his hands up innocently.

"Well played. But you always were good at games...weren't you Katherine?" He growled and then was immediatley in my face, holding the vervain inches away from my eye. Though it was a very intense situation, I couldn't help but bawl out in laughter.

"Go on then." I pressured. "Do it. It wont hurt."

"Don't push me Katherine." He glared.

"Do it!"

"I will if you don't shut up you manipulative bitch!"

"Do it Damon!"

And then he shoved the vervain into my cheek. Evily, I thought that maybe I should play Damon at his own game and I gave out a shrieking cry of pain. i stamped my feet down hard on the floor and struggled at the knots securing my wrists. Damon looked pleased, so then I straightened up my face.

"Not so tough now, are you tough guy?" I smirked. Damon for a few seconds looked absolutley terrified. So i laughed again. "I'm not Katherine. Maybe I just look like her? But since I've proved that to you, could you please loosen these ropes and then escort me to my unconscious werewolf boyfriend?" I even gave him the puppy dog eyes to seem nice.

Damon growled...literally growled. "Do you wear vervain? Or drink it?"

"Nope." I smiled.

He didn't look convinced, so then shoved his face right into mine. "What is your real name?"

And then I couldn't stop myself. "Kristina Gilbert."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 16 in 1 week."

"Do you have any idea who Katherine Pierce is?"

"No."

Suddenly, I got my voice back and Damon began loosening the ropes. "Don't do that again. It makes my head hurt." I moaned. Damon didn't look at me though, he just threw the ropes on the floor and pulled me to my feet.

"Don't move." He muttered, but in that compelling sort of way. Then, my feet literally stuck to the floor.

Damon took out his phone and then dialed in a number. He held it to his ear and sighed. "Brother, how are you? Yes I know it's been 15 years. Look, I wouldn't call if it wasn't important! I got a 15 year old girl here and she's identical to Katherine but she's claiming to be Kristina Gilbert. I'm at Zach's. Be quick." He hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Stefan?" I asked.

He ignored me however. "So he's met you before? And he never once asked you if you were Katherine?"

I took in a deep breath. "I thought it would be fun to play along so i said i was Katherine." I admitted. "Then he was like 'i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Stay away from me or i'll take action.' So i kept my distance after that."

Damon looked surprised. "so he thought you were Katherine. And he never told me?"

"I guess not."

Just a few seconds later, Stefan walked in. He looked as...handsome as ever but he was grimacing hard and a hell of a lot of frownlines popped up. "Katherine." He spat.

Damon looked hurt. "What? No big hug?"

Stefan rolled his eyes. "Let's just kill her."

"What?" I panicked. "No! I'm not Katherine. I thought it would be fun to play along with you so i said that i was...but i'm actually not. My name's Nina."

It was quiet for a minute. "And you believed her?" Stefan finally asked Damon.

Damon shrugged. "I compelled her. Plus, i used vervain and nothing happened. And also, she smells nice...like a human."

"Thanks!" I added. "Can i go now? Tyler's gonna be pissed when he wakes up and my Mom's gonna kill me."

Damon shook his head. "I dunno. We should get rid of the werewolf, but you should stay here. We need to find out why you look like Katherine."

"Werewolf?" Stefan asked.

"My boyfriend."

"Oh."

"Wait." I said. "So you want me to stay here?"

"Yes." They both said at the same time.

"For how long?"

"Until we find out why you look like good old Katherine." Damon explained, winking again.

"But I have school and parents who will worry." I reminded them.

"Nothing compulsion can't fix." Damon smirked. He saw my confused look and gave me a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. "It will be fine. We wont drink your blood as long as you don't drink ours."

"I wont drink yours." I promised.

Damon shot me his 'killer curvy smile.' "We'll see. Come on, I'll get you a room."

He grabbed my hand and literally threw me onto his back. What the hell? Why couldn't we just walk for my sake? Still, we got to a bedroom in seconds and Damon set me down. The room was bare apart from a single bed and lamp shade.

"Mmm. It's nice." Damon sighed and then drew the curtains shut.

I dropped down on the bed. "It's nicer than what most victims are given."

"You're not a victim." Damon said.

"Well you basically kidnapped me."

"I'm a nice kidnapper, aren't I?"

"You're alright."

"Cool." Damon winked. "Well, get some sleep. We'll talk more in the morning. Sweet dreams Nina." ANd with that, he was gone.

So after lying down on my bed, I thought about what had just happened. I had just been kidnapped by the Salvatore brothers?

(A/N) I'm not too keen on this chapter, it seems really rushed :/ but i'm tired! I'm planning on making the next chapter more interesting though!:D:D:D Please tell me if you like this and vote/comment:)