52. Seducing the goldfish

52. Seducing The Goldfish

I was in biology disecting a flower. Yup, a flower. What was the point in that? It was a poor little flower. A daisy to be exact. I'd brought in a dandelion to comfort the flower, but Miss Barnes had taken it off me.

Stupid flower stealing teachers.

My phone vibrated and I smiled as I opened up the text from Damon. It was these little things that I was thankful for now. The little texts Damon would send me during class, the small kisses he'd plant on my forehead, the making of coffee in the morning and the random saying of 'you're beautiful. Be mine forever.'

Everything was truly perfect.

I hate school for stealing you from me. I'm bored -.-

I selected reply.

School's a bitch. What are you up to anyways?(:

He replied instantly.

Playing Twister with Stefan. No joke...

Me: You're crazy!

Damon: About you ;)

Me: Bleugh, you flirt!.

Damon: Tease! Ima tease!

Me: Flattering yourself, are you?

Damon: No! I am a flirt! D:

Me: Whatever gets you to sleep at night, Damon

Damon: You do! ;)

Miss Barnes gave me the evil eye and I wondered how stupid I looked. I was looking down on my lap and smiling like an idiot.

Me: Gotta go disect a flower!

Damon: Awwh :(

Me: I'll probably end up texting you again in a sex :L

Damon: Sex? Check you jumping to conclusions!

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I meant sec!

Damon: Who's the flirt now, eh?

Me: Go lay an egg -.-

At lunch, me and Jeremy were walking past the cheerleading squad. Elena, Bonnie and Caroline were all warming up doing their stretches.

"Come on girls, work that body!" Caroline screamed at them. "Work those hips and thighs!"

Me and Jeremy laughed, and I gripped his wrist, getting an idea.

Once we where next to the squad, I smirked.

"Come on Jeremy! Work that body!" I screamed as Jeremy started doing random stretches and waving his arms around like some little girl who had just stubbed her toe on a cactus.

"Work those hips and thighs!" I ordered.

"I wanna look sexy!" Jeremy cried. He grabbed Elena's pom poms and started doing some random cheers. I gave him a weird look and frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"We're taking the piss." Jeremy said. "It was your idea."

"No it wasn't?" I gave him a confused look.

"Yes it was!"

"Whatever you say..." I muttered and wandered off, flicking Elena's nose as I did.

I'd been dreading history. Even though it was my last class and that made me happy, I was scared about seeing Alex. I hadn't seen or spoken to him since the wedding which was 2 weeks ago. When I enterred the classroom, there was a sub teacher as Rick was on his honeymoon in Florida.