31. Smart asses, puppies and attempted canibilism

31. Smart asses, puppies and attempted canabilism

It's been 1 week since the full moon, and 3 days since Jeremy brought up the most obvious fact that we had failed to discover.

"Wasn't Elijah supposed to kill Klaus?"

"I dunno." Damon said. "He was either gonna kill him last week, or on the next full moon."

"Life is so confusing." I said.

Anyway, that was 3 days ago. 3 days later me, Jeremy, Elena, Damon and Bonnie were sat at a table in the grill. Well, they were. I was lying on the table. I wasn't aloud to move either, because I would knock over everyones drink.

Matt came over, raising an eye-brow at me. "You alright?"

"Peachy." I replied. "Can I get a coffee?"

"Sure. Anyone want anything else?"

"Nachos!" I added.

"Bourbon." Damon said, not leaving my eyes.

Matt nodded and then walked off to get our drinks. Damon smirked at me and then took my hand, rubbing it between his own.

"Sure about that coffee?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Maybe cause it's your 4th?" Jeremy snickered.

"I'm so not kissing you until you go brush your teeth." Damon teased.

"You know you can't resist my girl smelling lips." I joked.

"Girly smelling?" Bonnie asked.

"Inside joke." Damon explained.

Matt came back to the table and handed Damon his bourbon, then set my coffee next to me. He placed the nachos on my stomach, and I kept breathing in and out to make the bowl rise up and down. I ended up in hysterics and Elena moved the bowl from me.

"She's a keeper." Matt joked.

"She's also mine." Damon added, before shooting Matt a glare. Matt held his hands up, laughed and then walked away back to work. "He annoys me."

"He's a friend." I said.

Damon shook his head. "Eat your nachos."

"Don't tell me what to do, bitch."

"Don't tell me what to do, bitch." He mocked.

"Bleugh."

"Bleugh."

"And you guys love each other?" Bonnie asked, laughing. Damon laughed with her, and then using his freakishly quick speed, pulled me down onto his lap.

"Damon!" I squealed. "Someone could've seen!"

"Relax." He murmured, nudging his nose against my cheeks. One of his hands locked under my chin and then his lips pressed off mine.

"Told ya." I smirked.

"Told me what?"

"That you'd kiss me."

"Shut up." He muttered and then brought his face forward to kiss me again. I closed my eyes cheesily, but opened them once 4 seconds passed and I had no kiss. "Teased ya." Damon whispered.

I slapped his arm. "Not funny. I wanted a kiss."

"Aw, I'm sorry. You know I love you baby." He murmured and then gave my lips a quick peck. After that, I leaned down a rested my head on his shoulder, then swung my legs around to place them on his knees.