55. Stop cheating on me with your brother!

Ok, so maybe truth or dare hadn't been the best idea. Now, I was in the worst possible situation and was going to make party entrance history. Damon had given me a dare. The dare was to make out with Elena. Now normally, I would casually make out with a girl in any circumstance. But as Elena was my sister and I preferred to be un-incest, I refused the dare.

Damon...being Damon.

Gave me a worse one.

And now, I was in my underwear.

The party had started about 20 minutes ago and hundreds of drunk teenagers from school were partying away in the remainder of the house. I was stood in the kitchen, in nothing but my underwear. My nice underwear. Black and lacey. Just how Damon likes it.

I'd downed 2 tequilla shots to ease the nerves.

It'd made me a bitty drunk though.

Ignorance by Paramore was suddenly cut off and I mentally groaned as I heard Damon's super loud voice shout above everyone.

"You guys all know Nina, right? Well she's about to come through and do something that you will all remember forever. Come on Nina!"

I hated Damon.

Stupid cocky vampire.

I clutched the kitchen door...and then enterred through to the next room.

Hundreds of eyes stared at me and I smiled nervously. Some boys eyes popped out as they all traced over my half naked body, but I just looked down and hurried past everyone. I pushed past all the people until I got through to the living room, and then I went over to the fire and jumped onto the coffee table in front of it.

I saw Damon's smirk from the other side of the room.

And saw Jeremy videoing with his phone.

Everyone staring in wide eyes.

Then, I started to dance.

"I'm sexy and I know it!"

My dancing and singing was terrible. My dance consisted of the wash the car from the 80's and my singing sounded like the eifle tower crashing onto a million cats. I took in a deep breath before my next act...

I started to wiggle.

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah! Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah! Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah! Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, I'm sexy and I know it!"

I stopped singing and dancing and then faced everyone's 'what the fuck?' looks.

I guess I looked kinda weird.

So, in order to save myself from all and future embarrassment, I grinned.

"I'm Elena."

After running off upstairs with everyone thinking it was Elena who had just embarrassed herself, I giggled as I slipped into my pretty little dress that Damon had bought me earlier. I slid into the white fabric and then grabbed my curler to start curling my hair. I sprayed it with hairspray, and then kicked off my flats because I felt like being cool and going bare feet.

Deciding that I then looked like 'party' material, I smiled and started to head downstairs.

Diamonds Aren't Forever by Bring Me The Horizon was playing hysterically on the awesomley loud speakers and I quickly headed over to a group of guys and girls who seemed to like the song and were currently rocking out to it.